Gist (116)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Shocker! Lady discovers dead dad still alive, after her friend posted his photos on WhatsApp (Photos)

A lady got a rude shock after she found out that her father who she thought was dead is still alive after her friend posted a photo of him…

Started by Gemid News

0 on Tuesday

Stop calling it ‘Nylon’; here is the real name

We are all used to the regular shopping bag, which somehow has become popularly known as ‘Nylon.’ Did you know that your regular shopping…

Started by Gemid News

0 on Tuesday

Real reasons some ladies wear waist beads

Many people may not know the specific reasons some ladies wear beads, especially around the waist. Besides being trendy, waist beads are a…

Started by Gemid News

0 May 10

'The only thing we've produced mostly in South West are fake pastors & area boys'

Real estate guru, Olu Okeowo has said that if the succession plan falls through, the South West will lose out the most as the only thing th…

Started by Gemid News

0 May 10

He was shocked to see that after 8 rounds I was not tired – Lady brags

An estranged lady has written a thesis-like message to David Bondze-Mbir who happens to be a renowned marriage counsellor. File Photo Acc…

Started by Gemid News

0 May 10

He kicked me out of the house — Woman says after she found out husband sleeping with a guy

Nigerian women have taken to social media to share shocking stories about what they found out about their partners after the went through t…

Started by Gemid News

0 May 10

I'm not a sin — Nigerian lesbian cries out after some believers did this to her

Openly Nigerian gay woman, Amara has lamented bitterly as she accuses Christians of shaming her over her sexual orientation. This comes af…

Started by Gemid News

0 May 10

Family project: Man who has 16 wives, 151 children reveals his next move

A Zimbabwean man who is with sixteen wives and a hundred and fifty-one children has said he is adding one more wife to his collections soon…

Started by Gemid News

0 May 10

“If heaven is where Pastor Adeboye, Davido Oyedepo will go after death, I don’t want to make heaven” — Sex therapist, Angela Nwosu

Popular sex therapist, Angela Nwosu has declared that she doesn’t want to make heaven because it’d be boring and unbearable to be in. The…

Started by Tranquil

0 May 10

ABSU student who allegedly jumped out from bus to escape kidnapping narrates her

A woman who claimed to be one of the passengers on the bus ambushed by unidentified gunmen on the Okigwe ABSU expressway has taken to socia…

Started by Gemid News

0 May 8

RSS

Forum Categories

© 2021   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service