Gist (774)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

'Nigerian lady ignores jobless brother, buys keke for man who promises to marry her'

A Nigerian man, Uzoukwu Anayo, has taken to social media to shower encomiums on his selfless sisters for being a great impact in his life,…

Started by Gemid News

0 on Thursday

VIDEO: Moment 'fake lawyer' arrested in court after 10yrs of practice

A suspected fake lawyer identified as Stanley Ejirogene has been remanded in prison custody by a High Court in Port Harcourt.It was gathere…

Started by Gemid News

0 on Thursday

God told me to marry okada rider who is also primary two dropout — American woman shares

An American woman identified as Carey Joy has warmed the heart of many after she married Kenyan man named Albert Wanyonyi in 2018 despite h…

Started by Gemid News

0 on Thursday

Lady expelled in final year for exam misconduct, relocates to North, bags 1st Class

A Nigerian lady, Angela Sughnen, has narrated how she bounced back from a very bad place in her life to achieving a first-class. In a long…

Started by Gemid News

0 on Thursday

Police drag 12 women to court for 'using juju to stop road construction' in Bayelsa

No fewer than 12 women from Agobiri community in the Southern Ijaw Local Government Area of Bayelsa State have been arraigned by the police…

Started by Gemid News

0 on Thursday

My 12-year-old cousin beaten to death in Lagos private school for refusing to join cult — Man alleges

A Nigerian man has taken to social media to seek for justice after his 12-year-old cousin brother, a student of a private secondary school…

Started by Gemid News

0 on Wednesday

41-year-old man stabs wife to death after being caught 'cheating'

An obsessed husband has killed his wife over a disagreement.   It was gathered that 41-year-old Ntomboxolo Xhobane from South Africa was vi…

Started by Gemid News

0 on Wednesday

VIDEO: 'I will use my mother for ritual to buy Benz for my father'

Mothers and vulnerable women generally are now lab rats that desperate youngsters sacrifice on the altars of rituals just to get money. A…

Started by Gemid News

0 on Wednesday

Man hacks wife, four children to death, goes to police station to report incident

A 35-year-old man, Paul Murage Njuki of Kathata village in Gichugu, Kirinyaga County in Kenya,  has been arrested for the gruesome murder o…

Started by Gemid News

0 on Tuesday

Lady sheds tears on Facebook over failure to locate potential husband before December deadline

A Nigerian lady has taken to social media to lament after her dream of getting married on December 4th this year appears unfeasible. The b…

Started by Gemid News

0 on Tuesday

RSS

Forum Categories

© 2021   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service