Gist (235)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Our leaders are Yahoo Boys — Nigerians react as governor's aide, Abidemi arrested for fraud in US

The arrest of Governor Dapo Abiodun's aide in the United States for fraud has rattled the social media space with Nigerians lashing out at…

Started by Gemid News

0 May 18

'My best friend typed my sack letter for telling her to stop dating our boss'

Lady narrates how she got sacked for telling her bestfriend to stop dating her boss                                           File Photo A…

Started by Gemid News

0 May 18

How married Nigerian woman died during s3x romp with young lover

A Muslim cleric’s wife has reportedly died during a sex romp with her younger lover. According to the source, a Nigerian doctor simply kno…

Started by Gemid News

0 May 18

Reno Omokri finally clears air on s3x scandal with alleged UK lover

Former presidential aid Reno Omokri has reacted to allegation that he's engaging in extramarital s3x affairs. According to a news medium,…

Started by Gemid News

0 May 17

VIDEO: I was depressed and went to my boyfriend’s house to cool off — Alleged missing 300l student opens up as she reunites with family

Priscilla Ojong, the Cross River University of Technology (UNICROSS) student, who was reported missing days ago, has cleared the air on her…

Started by Gemid News

0 May 17

Cheating wife mistakenly sends love messages to her son

A cheating wife recently moved her son to anger after she mistakenly sent him messages which she intended to share with her lover. The wom…

Started by Tranquil

0 May 17

Help! I haven’t seen her – Father of UNICROSS 300l student says she is still missing

The father of Priscilla Ojong, the 300 Level Mass Communication student of the University of Cross River State (UNICROSS) who has been decl…

Started by Gemid News

0 May 17

Cross-dresser, Bobrisky opens up on what to expect on his 30th birthday

Controversial Nigerian cross-dresser Idris Okuneye popularly known as Bobrisky has opened up on what fans should expect on his 30th birthda…

Started by Tranquil

0 May 17

Lady cries out bitterly after butt surgery goes wrong, reveals Nigerian doctor gave her infection

A lady identified as Dorenne has taken to social media to cry out after a popular plastic Nigerian surgeon, Dr Anu, who was sued last year…

Started by Gemid News

0 May 17

VIDEO: I'm finished — Married man cries out after being caught wooing 15-year-old

A Nigerian married man named ‘Jeff’, has cried out that he’s finished after he was caught chasing a 15 years old school girl in London. It'…

Started by Gemid News

0 May 15

RSS

Forum Categories

© 2021   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service