General (14,257)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Two Big pythons Caught on the ceiling while mating

Two massive pythons crashed via the ceiling of a residence while mating on the roof.   The owners of the residence, who live in Cairns, A…

Started by Ebimnageniusland

0 Jul 28

Bombardment in northwest Syria kills eleven civilians

Regime and Russian bombardment on Sunday killed eleven civilians in northwestern Syria where ramped up assaults via the 2 allies have claim…

0 Jul 28

Young People Are More At Risk Of Job Automation

A recent study predicts robots will eliminate million jobs by 2030. If you're worried, you should be.Think Big now . Are you looking to bet…

Started by Felix

0 Jul 28

Biography : Profile Of Felix Idiga -Luckynewsinfo

Felix Chidi Idiga is a Nigerian Business Mogul/Entrepreneur/ Administrator and Politician. He is the Chairman/CEO of JAFAC Group of Compani…

Started by Lucky Nwosu

0 Jul 24

Photos: Shiites Muslim Visit Churches To Celebrate Christmas With Christians In Kaduna

Members of the Islamic Movement in Nigeria (IMN) also known as Shiites group on Monday, December 25, visited some churches in Kaduna to…

Started by Just NEWS

1 Jul 21
Reply by Janet Jackson

How to Gain traffic from Facebook

Facebook is one of the most popular social networking platforms and it has a significant possibility. Outside of social networking, Faceboo…

Started by David Scott

1 Jul 21
Reply by Janet Jackson

LOAN FOR ALL- WORLDWIDE

Do you need a Loan but do not have the bank requirements ? do not cry any longer , we are here to help you . We give loan worldwide . Email…

Started by STANDARD GROUP TRUST FUND

8 Jul 17
Reply by Halickilanto

My daughter stabbed her head with Knife and it Came through her Eye

My name is Esther Nwachukwu and I've come to return all honor and adoration to the mighty God we serve in this commission. On that faithful…

0 Jul 17

My name is Esther Nwachukwu and I've come to return all honor and adoration to the mighty God we serve in this commission. On that faithful…

0 Jul 17

0 Jul 17

RSS

Forum Categories

© 2019   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service