General (12,460)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Rewards Manager at Guinness Nigeria

Guinness Nigeria PLC is a major market for Diageo: Guinness Nigeria operates in the unique and fast growing alcohol industry of over 15mhl…

Started by Michael David

0 Jul 13

We’ve married off your daughters, abductors of Kebbi School girls tell parents

Bandits who abducted some schoolgirls from the Federal Girls’ College Yawuri, Kebbi State have told parents that they have married off thei…

Started by Tranquil

0 Jul 12

BEAUTY THEY SAY IS IN THE EYE OF THE BEHOLDER,

BEAUTY THEY SAY IS IN THE EYE OF THE BEHOLDER,and my people from the eastern Nigeria would say: GOOD THINGS AND THE EYES HAVE A COVENANT. I…

Started by emmanuel amara

3 Jul 3
Reply by Olman Grand

USCIS Certified Translation Services For Immigration In USA

Global translation help is a top-ranked translation help provider in the USA, having 500+ certified and capable translators who offer well…

Started by Global Translation Help

0 Jul 1

Ataga: Will she forgive him for the shame, will she attend his funeral: Reaction as video of Chidinma smoking goes viral

Popular Nigerian actress, Tonto Dikeh has reacted to a newly surfaced video that showed Chidinma smoking in a room. Recall that the 21-yea…

Started by Tranquil

0 Jun 28

I was tortured in Lagos prison, now I see blood in my cough, stool — Baba Ijesha

Nollywood actor Omiyinka Olanrewaju aka Baba Ijesha has lamented that he's stooling blood after being tortured in prison. According to him…

Started by Tranquil

0 Jun 28

WAEC MASS FAILURE:REFLECTION OF DECAY IN NIGERIA

The general poser among stakeholders in education sector now is why 80% of students who wrote last GCE failed to have credits in five subje…

Started by semiu oyewale oyebamiji

2 Jun 25
Reply by Katherine Lang

Five Fabulous Easter Gift Ideas

Easter 2013 falls on April 1st this year, so it definitely isn't light years away. Most of us are hoping for a lovely sunny holiday weekend…

Started by Mannastores Online

1 Jun 22
Reply by Olman Grand

Abacha didn’t die from eating poisoned apples, see how he died

Major Hamza Al-Mustapha, a former Chief Security Officer to the late Head of State, Gen Sani Abacha has recounted how the former boss died.…

Started by Tranquil

0 Jun 16

Man in tears as he narrates how his car was stolen in broad daylight in Abuja

Twitter user identified by his handle as @AdedoyinGabriel takes to the micro-blogging platform to narrate a disheartening experience on how…

Started by Tranquil

0 Jun 15

RSS

Forum Categories

© 2021   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service