General (12,451)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

What To Expect In Nigeria Train Travel

Travelling by train in Nigeria is interesting albeit uncomfortable . For some people , train travel is a daily routine while for others , i…

Started by Gideon Nejeta

2 Apr 21
Reply by Juan de la Siebelsternberg

Don’t tell me long stories about Christ, it’s as if you are brainwashing me, ‘Ndaboski’, Odumeje says

The controversial leader of the Mountain of Holy Ghost Intervention Deliverance Ministry Onitsha, Anambra State, Prophet Odumeje, whose rea…

Started by Tranquil

0 Apr 21

Man narrates how he falls into penury after settling outrageous bride price

A man has cried out after he went broke in a bid to meet up with all the items that were demanded from him by his bride relatives. The man…

Started by Tranquil

0 Apr 19

Buhari hasn’t failed us rather he has tolerated us — Katsina Governor

Bello Masari, governor of Katsina state, says President Muhammadu Buhari has tolerated Nigerians despite the “rubbish” some people are doin…

Started by Tranquil

0 Apr 19

Don’t be afraid of bullets — Defence minister tells troops

Defence Minister, Bashir Magashi, has challenged troops to step up the fight against terrorists by becoming more daring and should not be a…

Started by Tranquil

0 Apr 19

See Daddy Freeze’s reaction as Mary Remmy Njoku states that men who pay bills aren't doing their wives a favour

According to Freeze, it's not supposed to be called partnership because the man and woman works but the man pays the bills. Controversial…

Started by Tranquil

0 Apr 19

400 Nigerians secreting funding Boko Haram terrorists arrested, accounts blocked

Some Nigerians numbering 400 who have been secretly funding Boko Haram terrorists have been arrested. At least 400 Nigerians who have been…

Started by Tranquil

0 Apr 19

How my sister’s policeman fiancé shot her, tongue, all teeth to be removed

Helen Ndubueze talks about how her sister was shot in the mouth by her fiance who was a policeman. Helen Ndubueze is the elder sister of J…

Started by Tranquil

0 Apr 18

I will not take COVID-19 vaccine, I'm not a guinea pig – Bishop Oyedepo blows hot

Oyedepo, who spoke during the church’s Covenant Hour of Prayer programme, said he is not a guinea pig, hence would not take the vaccine. P…

Started by Tranquil

0 Apr 18

Nigerian leaders need prayers — Senate President

President of the Senate, Ahmad Lawan, has urged Nigerians to continue praying for the leaders in government as they tackle the various chal…

Started by Tranquil

0 Apr 18

RSS

Forum Categories

© 2021   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service