General (12,451)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Eedris Abdulkareem disses Keyamo Again

“Senior Advocate of Nonsense” is currently trending on social media after Nigerian singer Eedris Abdulkareem dropped a follow-up diss song…

Started by Tranquil

0 May 3

Big Brother Naija Announces Dates For Season 6 Audition

Multichoice Nigeria, have announced that the audition for season six of reality TV show, Big Brother Naija would begin next Monday, May 3rd…

Started by Michael David

0 Apr 30

‘There will be no elections in 2023 if …’

A popular prophet has revealed that the 2023 presidential election will not hold in Nigeria. Nigerian politicians have been warned that th…

Started by Tranquil

0 Apr 27

Greenfield students' death: Banditry now war, FG should cooperate — Sheikh Gumi

Islamic cleric, Sheik Ahmad Gumi, has urged the Nigerian government to take his advice and grant amnesty to bandits for them to lay down th…

Started by Tranquil

0 Apr 24

whats happening between tunde bakare and jonathan?

the issue of religious leader and a president engaging in d exchange of gift as further more complicated d political scene. Did it happen a…

Started by paulo

2 Apr 23
Reply by Katherine Lang

Nigeria overtakes Congo, worst in Global Electricity Access

Nigeria has overtaken the Democratic Republic of Congo with 25 percent of people without access to electricity, making it the country globa…

Started by Tranquil

0 Apr 23

“I experienced full depression” – AY’s wife, Mabel calls on DSS to heed her call on security threats

AY Makun’s wife, Mabel Makun opens up on the intensity of depression she faced over criminal activities that she called the attention of th…

Started by Tranquil

0 Apr 23

“I’m dating my cupboard, marriage is a fraud” — Media personality, Moet Abebe

Media personality Moet Abebe has revealed publicly that she’s in a deep relationship with her cupboard and marriage isn’t for her because i…

Started by Tranquil

1 Apr 23
Reply by susu

'Refrigerated P*nis': House Of Reps to investigate alleged illicit trade in human organs

The Rep said that perpetrators of the illicit trade generated between US$600 million to US$ 1.2 billion profit annually. According to a re…

Started by Tranquil

0 Apr 22

Lady inks tattoo of Cross River State Governor, Ben Ayade, professes her love for him

'Just love u', lady confessess A yet-to-be-identified lady has professed her love for the executive governor of Cross River State, Ben Aya…

Started by Tranquil

0 Apr 22

RSS

Forum Categories

© 2021   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service