General (12,422)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

I don’t bleach, a colleague burnt my hands, laps and feet — Actress, Halima Abubakar reveals

Nollywood thespian, Halima Abubakar has reacted to claims that she uses bleaching creams which has led to her having blemishes on her skin.…

Started by Tranquil

0 Apr 16

7,200 joysticks found in ship from Nigeria, impounded in China — FFK

A ship from Nigeria has been impounded in China whilst trying to smuggle in 7,200 joysticks. Hundreds of thousands of Nigerian joysticks ar…

Started by Tranquil

0 Apr 15

8 statements that sound like compliments but are actually insults

Compliments are actually meant to make the receiver feel good about themselves or at least commend them for something they do or possess.…

Started by Tranquil

0 Apr 15

‘How will I be wearing somebody’s leg inside my leg?’ — Reactions as shoes which look like human feet surfaces online

Invention and innovation seem to have taken another dimension after a Twitter user shared some photos of shoes that looked very much like t…

Started by Tranquil

0 Apr 14

3-year-old dies after mother absconded with N3m donated for her brain surgery

A lady identified as Nymart Jamal has revealed how a 3-year-old Nigerian girl died after her mother absconded with N3m donated to the young…

Started by Tranquil

0 Apr 14

Woman disappears with daughter’s bride price, fears her kinsmen would short-change her

A woman, Anne Maweni made away with her daughter’s bride price paid by her in-laws during a dowry payment ceremony in Kenya. It was gather…

Started by Tranquil

0 Apr 13

See reactions as actress, Iheme Nancy, says all pastors are fraudsters

In my book, all pastors are fraudsters — Actress Iheme Nancy

Started by Tranquil

0 Apr 13

Nigerian men don't really bring enough to the table even in marriage — Nigerian Lady

According to the lady, some men naturally intend to be lazy and don't give emotional support and intelligence. A Nigerian lady has taken t…

Started by Tranquil

0 Apr 13

See what the shape of your feet says about you

Is your second toe large than your big toe? Do some of your toes cross each other or are they all straight? Your body can tell you a lot ab…

Started by Tranquil

0 Apr 13

How Aviation Official demanded bribe before Adeboye could fly his chopper

The General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG), Pastor Enoch Adeboye has narrated how an aviation official demanded br…

Started by Tranquil

0 Apr 13

RSS

Forum Categories

© 2021   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service