Entertainment (5,629)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The Price Of Virginity – Episode 3

After my mum hanged up the call, I was so sad because this is the first time am lying to my mum.The conversation continued between me and…

Started by Benedicta patrick

0 Dec 22, 2016

It took me a while to line up the direction

It took me a while to line up the direction, but, I eventually pointed my laser pointer due West and it showed on the back of my head from…

Started by michale

0 Dec 9, 2016

NEW SONG ALERT: DAKROX - OLUWA ABEG

Hello everybody, I trust you're having a great day. Kindly help promote this young and unsigned music act from the streets of Okoko with hi…

Started by Fit Talker

0 Dec 7, 2016

Flirchi Registration

www.Flirch.com is believed to be one of the most popular internet online dating sites, www. flirchi.com has plenty of followers, and their…

Started by Obi Cyprian

0 Dec 5, 2016

Richest Fuji Musician in Nigeria

What I understand by Fuji Music has to do with the combination of Sakara, Apala, Juju, Afro, Gudugudu, Aro, and high life is still included…

Started by Obi Cyprian

0 Dec 5, 2016

I present to you a Drama/Story titled "The Price Of Virginity" - Episode 2

One Month After i got an admission to university, i was now preparing totravel from my house to my school, i will take off early morning th…

0 Dec 5, 2016

Interesting story That Tell a Very Deep Story : It Pays To Be Nice To Strangers

I present to you another intereating picture story titled It Pays To Be Nice To Strangers read and Enjoy below and dont forget to share it…

0 Nov 23, 2016

I present to you a Drama/Story titled "The Price Of V!rginity" - Episode 1

This is a story full of humor, emotional feelings, deep thoughts, Lifestyle and wisdom. The story is been narrated episode by episode. So f…

0 Nov 23, 2016

Download Latest Movies for 2016,2017,2018 and Music Videos

http://naijabams.com.ng/video/ to download your favourite

Started by Albert Godspower

0 Nov 17, 2016

Udoma Udo Udoma Birthday

Udoma Udo Udoma was born on February 26, 1964. he is an indigene of Akwa-Ibom state  On the 11th of November 2015, Udoma was appointed the…

1 Oct 30, 2016

RSS

Forum Categories

© 2022   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service