Entertainment (5,634)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

What do you think about wizkid and davido wahala

I dong even know what to say

Started by Clara Joel

0 Jul 9, 2017

21 Savage – Famous | Mp3 Download

21 Savage Famous 21 Savage has finally released his debut Album titled “ISSA”. The Project comes out laced with 14 tracks in total with no…

Started by Derek HN

0 Jul 7, 2017

Masterkraft – Hello Ft. DJ Maphorisa & CDQ | Mp3 Download

Masterkraft Hello Prolific producer, Masterkraft has finally released his much anticipated “UNLIMITED” (The Tape) Album. The LP comes out…

Started by Derek HN

0 Jul 7, 2017

Music In Nigeria

Good Day people. We all know there are a lot of musicians in Nigeria and as such, people decide to listen to few. You can not say you want…

Started by Kazeem Dolapo

0 Jul 1, 2017

Help! Abuja Lesbians Are After Me - Nollywood Actress Ruth Eze Cries Out

After granting an interview where she allegedly claimed super star actress 'Genevieve Nnaji gets her wet', Ruth Eze has experienced a first…

Started by Winnie King

0 Jun 27, 2017

2Baba – Hold My Hand

2Baba Hold My Hand 2baba drops an inspirational song which he dedicates to the IDP titled ‘Hold My Hand’, The song titled ‘Hold My Hand’ i…

Started by Derek HN

0 Jun 21, 2017

Richest Fuji Musicians In Nigeria Today & Their Net Worth

There have been lots of controversy about who the richest Fuji musician in Nigeria is, that is why we taken our time to put this post toget…

Started by Love Sol

0 Jun 2, 2017

Best Games/Entertatinment/Comedy Videos so Far These 2017 For Every Android Phone (Ease Your Work Stress)

it has been said all work and no play makes jack dull.. Yes i know your not dull but with some nice games on your Android device, it can he…

Started by odibo akpomudiare peter

0 May 30, 2017

DOWNLOAD MP4 VIDEO: Mark Angel Comedy – Episode 115 (Bike Man Part 2)

Fresh new episode of Mark Angel Comedy, your Friday source of laughter dose. This one is the part 2 of their earlier skit Bike Man (Episode…

Started by Winnie King

0 May 26, 2017

new release... by smoothe.

Josh ben ,stage Name Smoothe is an indegine of Imo state. he is an artist that thinks his flow and pattern can change the music industry.…

Started by okoroafor emmanuel

0 May 23, 2017

RSS

Forum Categories

© 2022   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service