Entertainment (5,607)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Best Entertainment blog in Nigeria 2017

lawson james blog has become one of the popular entertainment website in Nigeria.  Get the latest lawsonjamesblog Entertainment News, zee…

Started by James A Lawson

0 Feb 27, 2017

The Price Of Virginity – Episode 6

I was talking to my self and all of a sudden, a call entered my phone,it was my dad calling, Hello my pretty girl how are you doing today,…

Started by Benedicta patrick

0 Feb 27, 2017

The Price Of Virginity – Episode 5

After the incident that happened between me and mike, i decided never to talk to mike again, i will not continuewith this relationship. [T…

0 Feb 13, 2017

NewMusicAlert

lightning - I Love You + Idad Mood (crazy mood) @   https://www.dropbox.com/sh/ax9lkieacre7pe8/AABClBVUaOKbrRHa5Xh-LjP4a?dl=0 currently mak…

Started by Lightning

0 Feb 9, 2017

Nigerian actress acting corupt and bad movies like ghana actress

Nigerian actress acting corrupt and bad movies like ghana actress to watch videos visit http://www.naijagame.com

Started by justin njoagwuali

0 Jan 28, 2017

Undisputed Dance Crew Performance Video Live In Otukpo

The Undisputed Dance Crew is a fast growing dance here in Otukpo Benue State, and i tell you, these guys a re really fighting their way up…

Started by Omaiye Benjamin Ohepo

0 Jan 22, 2017

Who said Wizkid is a raising Star? The Boy-Man is a star already, Hear his new work with Drake titled Hush Up The Silence

Drake & Wizkid  is back in a  new-collaboration after their-previous-Job in  “One-Dance” This time they  called the new track  “Hush Up…

Started by Finemusic

0 Jan 16, 2017

Agonies Of A HouseHelp

Episode 1 ADAEZE NARRATES… Life has been unfair to me right from the start. Born into a family of ten: 3 boys and 5 girls plus mum and dad…

0 Jan 10, 2017

The Price Of Virginity – Episode 3

After my mum hanged up the call, I was so sad because this is the first time am lying to my mum.The conversation continued between me and…

0 Dec 22, 2016

It took me a while to line up the direction

It took me a while to line up the direction, but, I eventually pointed my laser pointer due West and it showed on the back of my head from…

Started by michale

0 Dec 9, 2016

RSS

Forum Categories

© 2022   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service