Entertainment (5,474)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Nike Hamza speaks on offering popular actor, Odunlade sex for movie roles

Nollywood actress, Adenike Hamza has spoken on Odunlade Adekola sex for movie role scandal. Adenike has collaborated Odunlade Adekola’s de…

Started by Gemid News

0 Sep 14

Seven Nigerians jailed in US over romance scam, money laundering

Seven Nigerian citizens have been sentenced to prison in the United States of America over over alleged romance scams and money laundering.…

Started by Gemid News

0 Sep 13

Toyin Abraham breaks silence on alleged controversy with Funke Akindele over new movie

Nollywood actress, Toyin Abraham has finally spoken up after some alleged controversies with Funke Akindele concerning her new movie. Toyi…

Started by Gemid News

0 Sep 13

Sex scandal: Actress Hamzat speaks on alleged love affairs with Odunlade

After popular actor Odunlade Adekola, was accused of always demanding for sex from her before featuring her in movies, budding actress, Nik…

Started by Gemid News

0 Sep 12

#BBNaija: 'I'm a virgin but I always have pregnancy scare'

Big Brother Naija female housemate, Anita Singh, popularly known as Nini, has declared that she is a virgin.Nini, however, said she has had…

Started by Gemid News

0 Sep 12

VIDEO: Boma never fingered me, we only kissed & went in hard — Evicted married housemate, Tega reveals stunning details

Evicted married female housemate in an interview with Pulse, stated that Boma never fingered her. According to her, the tissue Boma was se…

Started by Gemid News

0 Sep 12

I don’t make noise like Zubby, Obi Cubana & Jim Iyke, I make real money — Uche Maduagwu

Popular Nigerian Actor, Uche Maduagwu on Friday, took to his verified Instagram page to tell his fans that he makes real money and doesn’t…

Started by Gemid News

0 Sep 10

'I’m an exclusive ashewo who works for billionaires only'

Controversial crossdresser, Bobrisky has made a startling revelation when asked about the source of his livelihood. When quizzed about the…

Started by Gemid News

0 Sep 10

VIDEO: No vibe killers allowed – Tuface writes from US

Nigerian musician, Tuface Idibia who is currently trying to settle family issues with his wife has left a message from his base in the Unit…

Started by Gemid News

0 Sep 10

War of words: Drama as Bobrisky replies Tonto Dikeh over comment

Bobrisky has fired back at Tonto Dikeh as the two former besties continue their never-ending war of words.According to Bob, Tonto is a devi…

Started by Gemid News

0 Sep 10

RSS

Forum Categories

© 2021   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service