Entertainment (5,634)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

New music soon -- Wizkid

BY DAMILOLA OGUNSAKIN Superstar Wizkid (Adedeji Ibrahim Balogun) has announced that he will be releasing a new song soon. The Starboy m…

Started by Damilola Ogunsakin

0 Apr 29

‘Na man you be’, Yul Edochie hails self

BY DAMILOLA OGUNSAKIN  Admist dragging, Nollywood actor, Yul Edochie, has hailed himself as a real man. The presidential aspirant shared…

0 Apr 29

Yul Edochie: I have never seen a faithful actor, get 'shock absorbers' -- Iyabo Ojo

BY DAMILOLA OGUNSAKIN Nigerian film actress, director, and producer, Alice Iyabo Ojo joined celebrities who have reacted to actor Yul Edo…

0 Apr 29

My beautiful lady, I see you - Judy Austin hails co-wife, May Edochie

DAMILOLA OGUNSAKIN   Nollywood actress  and Yul Edochie’s second wife Judy Austin hailed co-wife amidst social media backlash. Yul Edochie…

0 Apr 28

I became an actress to avoid marriage — Nse Ikpe-Etim

Nollywood actress, Nse Ikpe-Etim has opened up on how she started her career as an actress. The seasoned thespian in an interview with In…

0 Apr 28

YUL EDOCHIE: I respect people who own up to their actions -- Blessing Okoro

BY DAMILOLA OGUNSAKIN Relationship coach, Blessing Okoro, has only praised for Nollywood actor, Yul Edochie, for marrying a second wife.…

0 Apr 28

Not Again !! Victony Undergoes a Second Surgery

Rapper Victony is set to undergo a second surgery as a follow up to his early surgery in 2021 Recall that the musician had suffered  injur…

Started by Udo

0 Apr 28

Socialite Bobrisky, releases bride price list for future hubby

Controversial socialite, Idris Okuneye also known as Bobrisky, has taken to social media to release list for his bride price. (S)he wrote…

0 Apr 27

Konji wan kill me for ‘Landon’ - James Brown

BY DAMILOLA OGUNSAKIN Nigerian cross dresser and social media influencer, James Chukwueze Obialor, popularly known as James Brown says he…

0 Apr 27

2Baba sends birthday message to first child with baby mama, Pero

Nigerian singer, Innocent Ujah Idibia, known by his stage name 2Baba, took to his Instagram page to wish his first child with his Babymama…

0 Apr 27

RSS

Forum Categories

© 2022   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service