Education (69,377)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Kogi govt reacts to passage of the Science and Tech Varsity Bill

...Says passage of bill the beginning of its industrial revolution Arogbonlo Israel The Kogi State Government has commended the State Hou…

Started by Gemid News

0 Aug 19

AAUA mgt reacts to recent feat as the Best State Varsity in Nigeria

Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba Akoko, Ondo State, for a second successive year, has been rated Best State University in Nigeria in the…

Started by Gemid News

0 Aug 19

Features of Richards Constitution of 1946

Below are the major features of Richards Constitution of 1946.

Started by Edeh Samuel Chukwuemeka

0 Aug 13

Covid19 Message Hoax On Social Media: How To Avoid Information Overload

The covid 19 pandemic came as a shock to the whole world. The impact of the covid19 is experienced round the globe. The corona virus diseas…

Started by onyemaechi patrick

0 Aug 12

Making Videos: Do you stress with creating videos?

No more stressful videos. I don't know if it's really tedious and time consuming to produce your videos. If you've struggled with a compl…

Started by Mediadise

0 Aug 6

How To Play Guitar: See How To Read Guitar & Play Songs. 11 Min Read

If you have a Guitar box, or you have plans to Learn How To Play Guitar. Why don't you start now with this FREE guide. This free guide, i…

Started by Mediadise

0 Aug 6

JUST IN: WAEC releases timetable for 2020 candidates

The West African Examinations Council has released the examination date, time and duration for subjects to be taken in the 2020 West Africa…

Started by Gemid News

0 Aug 5

Assignment provider

Struggling with Dissertations can lead you to burn through a great deal of your valuable time. Dissertations in some cases can give you ext…

Started by Henry Jones

0 Aug 4

JUST IN: FG announces new date for school resumption

The Federal Government on Monday asked schools in the country to reopen for graduating pupils effective August 4. This was contained in a…

Started by Gemid News

0 Jul 27

I came, I conquered - Corps member says as she flaunts keke bought with NYSC allowance

The National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) has no doubt opened the eyes of many people to the endless opportunities in the country and one of…

Started by Gemid News

0 Jul 22

RSS

Forum Categories

© 2020   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service