Business (586)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Naira now @ 370 per dollar.

The fall in the value of the naira is yet to abate as the local currency exchanged for N370 to a dollar yesterday at the parallel market. I…

Started by Sandra okoro

6 Jul 6
Reply by javillax

Foreign Exchange Market Investment

We Are  Here To Inform You About Our Service.We help Investors / Individual to manage account in Foreign Exchange Market at a minimum depos…

Started by Fatai

4 Jul 6
Reply by javillax

Oh No! Naira Crashes Badly Against the Dollar Again…See Latest Value SEE HERE

The naira fell to a new low of 414 against the United States dollar on Sunday amid the continued scarcity of foreign exchange in the coun…

Started by Aderibigbe Samson.A

5 Jul 6
Reply by javillax

SKILL ACQUISITION TRAINING

JOIN OUR SKILL ACQUISITION TRAINING IN THE FOLLOWING AREAS 1. SOLAR ENERGY AND INVERTER INSTALLATIONS 2. CCTV INSTALLATIONS 3. NETWORKING A…

Started by Amos Edet John

0 Jul 3

SKILL ACQUISITION TRAINING

JOIN OUR SKILL ACQUISITION TRAINING IN THE FOLLOWING AREAS 1. SOLAR ENERGY AND INVERTER INSTALLATIONS 2. CCTV INSTALLATIONS 3. NETWORKING A…

Started by Amos Edet John

0 Jul 3

How To Utilize Remita Online Fund Receiving And Payment Transaction Services – Full Details

Online Banking Platform through Remita is an interesting one for your organizational Business. Are you running a personal business whether…

Started by Bob Michael

0 Jun 30

Join and do Online "Cashier" Work . You will be Paid to pay Someone, Then You Get Rewarded same amount

The work does not disturb me from my official job as it is online. I joined with 6250 on 25th May, 2017 and it get paid every 14 days. Join…

Started by JOMILOJU

0 Jun 29

Join Safe Investment System With #3,125 or #6250 or above and earn same amount Every 2 Weeks

It is very safe because it is not one of those sites that promise percentage increases but run away with people's monies. All you will be d…

Started by JOMILOJU

0 Jun 29

Fundamentals of starting a successful Business from the scratch..

Fundamentals of starting a successful Business from the scratch..   Entrepreneurship is both a way of thinking and of doing. It involves…

Started by Oluseyi Adekoya

0 Jun 28

How to venture into a legitimate and a lucrative business

Starting a legitimate and a lucrative business is not so easy most especially if you don’t have some ideas about the business. To get free…

Started by justin njoagwuali

0 Jun 26

RSS

© 2017   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service