Jobs (902)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Jobs at Mr. Price Clothing Company

RequirementsO level qualification and retail experience Work experience1 year retail experience read more>>http://jobsafricana.com/20

Started by Solomon Eze

0 Nov 24, 2011

Principal Manager at West African Monetary Institute

The West African Monetary Institute (WAMI) is a creation of the Authority of Heads of State of the West African Monetary Zone (WAMZ), compr…

Started by Solomon Eze

0 Nov 24, 2011

Abia governor sacks non-indigenes.

Abia state Governor T.A.Orji had sacked non indigenes domiciling in his state. From a research which i personally conducted,all the seconda…

Started by David Andy Onichakwe

0 Nov 22, 2011

BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY, BE AN EDMARK DISTRIBUTOR

Dear  FriendsI thank you for applying to be our new EDMARK DISTRIBUTOR in your area and I believe that you can do it,so Go to this website…

Started by FRANCIS A. NDUKWE

0 Nov 9, 2011

WANT TO MAKE MONEY WITH ME

Dear  Fried,As TFT continues to grow very fast worldwide we have some great news to share with you... Go to the WEBSITE bellow and  SIGN UP…

0 Nov 9, 2011

HAVE A FINANCIAL FREEDOM

Dear  friends,   Secret Formula For MLM Success Revealed! Discover how to put the odds of MLM success in your favor-guaranteed! 2 legendary…

0 Nov 9, 2011

Think Seriously About Business Opportunities Online

In nigeria, many complain about lack of employment. It is true that this is a major problem but have you ever thought about playing your ow…

Started by Ebinum Nwachukwu

0 Oct 18, 2011

MULTINATIONAL COMPANY RECRUITING IN BENIN CITY

A Multinational with Business interest around the globe, is currently looking for highly motivated, result Driven Individuals for immediate…

Started by esidjevb

0 Oct 11, 2011

This story will change your financial future forever " a must read'

After reading the story below you can contact me on how to get started by clicking the link below or copying and pasting it on your browser…

Started by esidjevb

0 Oct 7, 2011

Massive Recruitment for State/Deputy State/L.G.C Coordinators at WCAC Nigeria. Over 800 positions

The Women & Children’s Advocacy Centre (WCAC) Nigeria is an NGO that brings people, resources, training and information together for th…

Started by ralphbayo

0 Oct 4, 2011

RSS

Forum Categories

© 2020   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service