Jobs (902)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Niger Insurance Plc is massively recruiting Marketing Executives in Lagos

We are a leading Insurance Company with a strong national presence requires the services of matured men and women to fill the position of M…

Started by ralphbayo

0 Jan 3, 2012

Position For Independent Sales Representatives

A U.S. based company is coming to Nigeria  soon, needs independent sales representatives here in Nigeria.As an Independent sales representa…

Started by Karo Itoje

1 Jan 1, 2012
Reply by COM SAMUEL EBERU

MAKE FREE $5 WITH YOUR NAME

Hello success hunters! happy new year How much of 5 dollars you are ready to earn will be determined by how many people who can pronounce y…

Started by Aka Segun Fatai Emmanuel

0 Dec 31, 2011

WORK SMART AND EARN OVER $12,000 A MONTH.

How to generate FREE cash online with Liberty Reserve Account. And Earn over $12,000 in a month! INCREDIBLE but Real !!!FINANCIAL INDEPEND…

Started by YUSUF NURUDEEN

0 Dec 21, 2011

Employment

I need somebody to help me,pls i need job

Started by Holumidey kehinde

2 Dec 17, 2011
Reply by Holumidey kehinde

JOB! JOB!! JOB!!!, TRY THIS...

Do you know that you can create over hundred of thousands from a revolving capital investment within a short time?. please join me and prof…

Started by Victor Olapado

0 Dec 16, 2011

Attention! Nigerian Graduates/Entrepreneurs – Sales/Marketing Distributors Wanted Urgently!!

Remember Health & Wellness Products associated with GNLD, Tianshi, Edmark, etc?   Those who saw the Opportunities in marketing these…

Started by Cornelius Adewale

0 Dec 9, 2011

JOB VACABCIES-URGENTLY RECRUITING!!!!!!!!!

FXINTEGRITY INVESTMENTS (A DIVISION OF ALOS RESOURCES) URGENTLY RECRUITING! URGENTLY RECRUITING!! URGENTLY RECRUITING!!! We are an establis…

0 Dec 1, 2011

MAKE 17 USD IN LESS THAN 30 MINS

How much are you ready to rake in endless$$$$$$$17$$$$$$$ in less than 10 mins. Register by clicking the link below,>>>>IT'S FR…

0 Dec 1, 2011

<<<<<<<JOB VACNCY FOR EVERYONE BUT LIMITED IN NUMBER>>>>>>>>>>>>

Hello Success Hunters!!! By God's grace I am a job creator and I have been in this business of employing my fellow success hunters from any…

0 Dec 1, 2011

RSS

Forum Categories

© 2020   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service