Metro (750)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

I caught my churchy wife in bed with her brother in my matrimonial home — Man cries out

A heartbroken man, simply known as OG -Stephen has taken to social media to share how he caught his wife sleeping with her brother on their…

Started by Gemid News

0 Apr 30

Bizarre: Man wakes up with female sex organ day after break up with fiancée

A young man has narrated how he went to bed a certain night and woke up as a hermaphrodite (someone with both male and female sex organ).…

Started by Gemid News

0 Apr 29

I was dragged into bushes, raped in broad daylight – 14-year-old boy defiles 14-year-old girl

A 14 year old teenage boy has been apprehended after a 14-year-old girl was dragged into a bush and raped in broad daylight. Police say th…

Started by Gemid News

0 Apr 27

We've killed more than 70 girls — Ritualists reveal easy ways they lure young lady to hotels

The Osun state police order has captured two ritualists. From the capture, some female body parts were found with them. The Osun state po…

Started by Gemid News

0 Apr 27

VIDEO: My disability ruined my dream of replacing Messi – 20-year-old lady

Due to her impairment, a 20-year-old petite lady has revealed how she was unable to fulfill her dream of replacing Messi. The young lady w…

Started by Gemid News

0 Apr 26

Man bagged 12 months jail term after grabbing security guard’s private parts while pleading for s3x

An employee with Population Services International (PSI) in Gweru has been slapped with a 12 months’ jail term after grabbing a security gu…

Started by Gemid News

0 Apr 26

Man kills wife, leaves 6-month-old baby suckling & cuddling corpse

A Gweru man who reportedly brutally murdered his wife and left their six-month-old son suckling from the corpse has been placed on the Inte…

Started by Gemid News

0 Apr 26

No cut soap: Reactions as boys were seen in viral video bathing at burial ground

Three young boys were captured on camera doing the unthinkable, leaving many people wondering where the future is headed. Many individuals…

Started by Gemid News

0 Apr 24

47-year-old mother marries 30-year-old own son in classic white wedding (Photos)

A 47-year-old mother in Malawai has tied the knot with her own biological 30-year-old son in a classic white wedding. The news about their…

Started by Gemid News

0 Apr 24

He died natural death: Friend of sugar daddy’s sidechick reveals what happened (Screenshots)

A lady who claims to be an eyewitness to the death of the sugar daddy in KNUST, Kumasi has debunked rumours that the man died through s3x.…

Started by Gemid News

0 Apr 23

RSS

Forum Categories

© 2021   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service