Nigeria Security Forces Kills Unarmed Civilians

Nigeria Security Forces Kills Unarmed MuslimsReports of extrajudicial killings by Nigerian security forces circulated widely in the aftermath of clashes last...

Views: 13800

Comment

You need to be a member of Vanguard Online Community to add comments!

Join Vanguard Online Community

Comment by isreal left egypt on February 12, 2010 at 10:33am
This is sad news but i think the reporter of this event is trying to create more trouble by saying Nigeria Security Forces Kills Unarmed Muslims , The report should be Nigerian security force killed unarmed civilians . Muslims or non Muslims they are simply innocent Nigerian civilians instead of trying to create division with your report
Comment by ENEM AKACHUKWU on February 12, 2010 at 10:08am
Its too glaring that our security operatives are not effective. Killing an unarmed civilian is against the constitution of this nation and it will not aid them the security forces in the investigation processes to fish out those responsible for the clashes. when will our nation be truly civilized?
Comment by precious kalu on February 12, 2010 at 8:40am
I believe in the unity of this country but the way and manner the people of northern Nigeria are taking lives over unimportant things is so bad and make me believe that this country should not be a single country. Some time i think it will be better for the non peaceful religious sects to be in the country of their own. They enjoy maximum peace where ever they travel to across the country but will never want the peace of any Nigerian that does not belong to the same religion with them, this is very bad and should be rejected by all. However, i condemn every reason in killing civilians of any religious background and the perpetrators be brought to justice including those government and non government officials involved in getting fire arms to the millitants in Jos.
Comment by Martin Ogboogu on February 12, 2010 at 7:48am
You do not pay evil with evil or take justice into your own hand. Although one cannot understand why some muslim from the north are violent, however I strongly condem the killing of un armed civilians by the state security services. This cannot be accepted and those responsible for this act must be brought to justice. These act exposed by aljazera must be purnished, i.e death sentance applied were applicable. I am so angry, even though I am a christain from the south east, but I still reject and condem such barbaric act. In this era, we Nigerians reject kangaro security men.
We are monitoring these situation and would react accordingly within the law to ensure justice is reached.
You may think that these kind of kangaro act cannot befall you, but from my experience with the police, they will kill anyone if left unchecked.
BLOOD ON YOUR HANDS! SHAME ON THOSE POLICE/SECURITY AGENT WHO CHOOSE TO KILL UNARMED CIVILIANS. YOU ARE A DISGRACE TO YOUR FAMILY, YOUR GOD, AND YOUR UNBORN CHILDREN. YOU WILL NEVER FIND PEACE AND THE GHOST OF THE DEATH YOU CAUSED WILL HUNT YOU FOREVER
Martin Ogboogu
Orumba North LGA, Anambra State, Nigeria.
Comment by Ebele Chiemeke on February 12, 2010 at 6:38am
i wept. and this video has been recurring in many parts of the country on a daily basis. this a tip of the iceberg.
Comment by ADEGBOYEGA ODUBOTE on February 12, 2010 at 5:48am
Imagine this footage showing police , mobile police or even military men taking laws into their already dirty hands. What i saw is is called assassination with cause because in global social world we are now one is entitle to a free and fair court procedure and such makes him innocent until convicted, even after conviction such hardened criminals are still entitled so some decent degree of humane decency, but here its the opposite. From my point of view nigeria is already a failed state (country). A country where real killer are not found, political embezzlers are walking free the street after destroying the future of millions of nigerians with every single dime they stole from the citizens hard earned tax payment and resources mismanagement. All the three tiers of government in nigeria is shrouded in corruption and embezzling of this countries wealth. 7TH largest exporter of crude oil, yet that f****** country spends billions in wate re-importing seperated petroleum product with over 5 refineries in nigeria. Can someone tell me why that should be. MAY ALLAH PURNISH u all and not spare both ur immediate and extended families , may u all perish and go to eternal hell.
Comment by ADEGBOYEGA ODUBOTE on February 12, 2010 at 5:36am
Ibo's are the chinese of nigeria, the yoruba's are the CPU of this country can anyone tell me what the hausa are to nigeria ? except thieves , corrupt , directionless and wicked creatures causing back peddling to nigeria's success. I am a muslim and i really am fed up with this situation in that country now. If we cant live as one happy nation, then why hold a broken piece with a thread of wool. It will eventually collapse. The roots of centralization in nigeria has been cut dead by the hausa's why should yoruba and ibo keep watering a rootless plant ? A word is enough for the the wise.
Comment by ADEGBOYEGA ODUBOTE on February 12, 2010 at 5:28am
I hope UK is government have watched this video because if they had left nigeria when they left without amalgamating us things would never be like this. Hausa's were trusted by britain because they can get in through them easily, so they thought. And it has been the hatred they planted by amalgamating nigeria in the sixtees thats still manifesting itself on that country today. Jos crisis dates back 3 - 4 decades now and yet no one can tell me as a person that this will be the last. A country where other races are not free in northern part of this country is actually troubling to me personally. I wont comment much on the police brutality i just saw in this footage because i can see the police officers too are hausa'a so let them kill themself's if they like i care not about that, all i care about is the life of thoes other ethnic groups ie yoruba's ibo's that are there and also for thoes families that have lost their lifes to this barbaric hausas in a manner very well questionable.
I know Jonathan is now head and i know he will not sit and watch hausa kill his people that i know.
I think the best thing to do is just breakup this country for good. Hausas have nothing, all the resources of this god blessed country comes fro East, South and West, but yet the wealth is channel to the f****** North and yet they still have their f****** audacity to think nigeria is their birth right. JONATHAN please break this country and let every 4 geographic sections man thier success as a new entity.
I am really tired of this attrocious behaviors of this northerners it has come a long way and should be clamped or cut off for good.
Comment by AGBA OYE on February 12, 2010 at 12:04am
WHERE DID THIS HAPPENED ? LAGOS , PORT HARCOURT OR ENUGU NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ITS ALWAYS IN THE NORTH .
Comment by Le Stylo on February 11, 2010 at 11:48pm
My heart bleeds...

Forum Categories

© 2020   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service