Pastor William Oladipo's Comments

Comment Wall (12 comments)

You need to be a member of Vanguard Online Community to add comments!

Join Vanguard Online Community

At 12:34am on January 10, 2015, Essien Philip said…

ole, thief, barawo.... Its fake and he is wanted by the federal police and EFCC. Anyone who knows his whereabout should notify him to the police. Pastor william oladipo is a big time SCAMMER, the company does not exists , even his name as well. please ooo, do not invest your money to this thief ooo. If you invest, he will not call you again and if he does, he will asks for you to open an ONLINE INVESTMENT ACCOUNT with another money you use to invest. if you love yourself, dont invest at all to this clown. HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE

At 8:22am on February 7, 2012, Obisakin olabode said…
Ao genuine is d business? Not one of d wonder banks?
At 12:09am on October 13, 2011, Hassan .F. Yahaya said…
Thanks 4 d notification.
At 12:08am on October 5, 2011, i'mei said…
sir, dis thing is FAKE
At 7:01pm on September 20, 2011, stanley tyger wohuruche said…
Sir, I will love to invest how can I be a member?
At 3:43pm on September 20, 2011, ellis horsfall said…
how real is this investment package
At 12:02am on September 15, 2011, Okoye Chika said…
Sir, I wil like 2 know more about dis business, how it is done, d articles they trade on and the least starting capital. My e_mail: divine.chybest@yahoo.com. Thank you.
At 6:04am on September 10, 2011, Livingstone said…

YOU MUST BE A THIEF, THIS IS THE SAME INVESTMENT SUCH AS PLAN WELL, WHICH DUPED EVERY FAMILIES OF THEIR LIFE SAVINGS, GOD WILL PUNISH YOU FOR USING HIS NAME IN THIS FORMAT TO DUPE PEOPLE.YOU BETTER STOP THIS NONSENSE AND REPENT NOW OR YOU WILL DIE SOON.

I AM WARING EVERYONE NOT TO PUT EVEN KOBO TO THIS BUSSINESS, AS OF PLAN WELL INVESTMENT IN THE EARLY 90S , THE SAME BUSINESS, RECENTLY IT HAPPENED TOO IN KADUNA, NOW IS BACK IN LAGOS, ARM ROBBER, ONYE OHI, THIEF, STOP NOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

At 10:12pm on September 7, 2011, Ayotunde Babatunde Olalekan said…
Good evening sir, on behalf of those people from the far place, how the investment can be easier for us?, or it's possible for us to do it online?. Pls highlight and reply, good night.
At 10:11pm on September 7, 2011, Ayotunde Babatunde Olalekan said…
Good evening sir, on behalf of those people from the far place, how the investment can be easier for us?, or it's possible for us to do it online?. Pls highlight and reply, good night.
At 10:10pm on September 7, 2011, Ayotunde Babatunde Olalekan said…
At 12:24am on September 7, 2011, Akinyemi makinde david said…
Sir I luv d investment but a we paying into an account and how do we collect d intrest accrude

Forum Categories

© 2019   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service