UWADIA OROBOSA's Comments

Comment Wall (21 comments)

You need to be a member of Vanguard Online Community to add comments!

Join Vanguard Online Community

At 6:36pm on October 31, 2018, vanessa Grandson said…
WelcomeTo Omni Mont-Royal Hotel Canadian Employment Offer Hotel Omni Mont-Royal
1050 Sher
brooke Street West
Montreal, H3A 2R6 CA.
Good day,
I am Vanessa from Canada, the manager of Omni canadian hotel, pls i want to inform you about the vacancies in our hotel, The management needs men and women, married and not married, who will work and live in Canada .The hotel will pay for his flight ticket and assist him to process his visa in his country, if you are interested contact us via E-mail :omni.montroyalinternationalhotel@yahoo.ca
And the Hotel informations will be sent to you immediately.
Thanks.
From the Hotel manager.
TEL. (+16472894583) OR(+1 772-647-8565)
NOTE… DO NOT REPLY
BACK IN THIS SITE IF YOU ARE INTERESTED YOU HAVE TO CONTACT US BACK THROUGH THE EMAIL ABOVE FOR IMMEDIATE RESPONSE OK
At 12:23pm on November 27, 2010, Engr C.K. OMATSOLA said…
O8191703432
At 12:17pm on November 27, 2010, Engr C.K. OMATSOLA said…
MY GOOD FRIEND UROBOSA, ITS REALLY LONG TIME NO REPLY. I AM SORRY FOR THAT BECAUSE IT HAS ALL BEEN MY FAULTS. I MUST APOLOGISE TO BE SORRY. I BELIEVE FROM NOW WE WILL ALWAYS BOE TOGEHTER IN THIS SHIP OF OURS. PLEASE TAKE GOOD CARE OF YOURSELF. THANKS CHRIS OMATSOLA
At 7:40pm on November 25, 2010, Alison ogene said…
i love everything abt u and i want to be a closed frd,pls can u send me ur phone number so dat we can talk better
At 11:09am on October 30, 2010, Julius Anthony Friday said…
Wanne you are okay to be carry.Wetin you dey shup
At 10:49am on October 30, 2010, Julius Anthony Friday said…
Hi
At 3:03pm on August 3, 2010, Nkwopara Chidi Ephraim said…
Hope u are doing great. Would have loved to c d real u.later
At 4:03pm on June 17, 2010, Daches Bitrus Bok said…
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY BABY GIRL AND MANY MORE YEARS IN RETURNS.
At 10:24am on June 4, 2010, Daches Bitrus Bok said…
Hail mary, you are a true citizen of this country. I so much appreciate your effort, may GOD ALMIGHTY continue to give you the wisdom and understanding.
At 3:33am on April 3, 2010, Engr C.K. OMATSOLA said…
hi babe... since i have been here you have been so caring iun all ways and that is now attracking my attention to you... can i know you more ?????
At 10:53am on March 5, 2010, Iwu Ofojebe said…
10x
At 6:48am on March 5, 2010, Prince Enyinna Joshua said…
Hi, I apprct U. Re U a Ngrn Ctzn? i ll lk 2 knw. hv a nic day
At 1:34pm on March 1, 2010, Demola Adeagbo said…
Uwadia, just to say hi and wish you a blessed month. Have a fine day.
At 11:02pm on January 21, 2010, Oyetoke Olufemi Oyewumi said…
Good P.M. Uwadia, so nice nice to have you on board the vanguard online community. I don't mean to be unpatriotic here but it is high time the right time we face reality.Terrorist have been all out having a field day in Nigeria in the recent past. More innocent people have probably been killed or maimed in this country than Osama bin ladans' Alkeida had killed already...we've only perfected a way of painting reality several appealing colours and calling a spade a farm implement and not a spade. Nigeria as a whole should take their attention off the American terrorist watch list or what good is it to concentrate on a minor'? Let the government face squarely the issues, challenges that has befallen them and their people.Let them fix the problems of Education(Agent of Change), Power, Security of lives and properties, Infrastructural development e.t.c Why do we always choose to treat infections from outside better than within. Terrorist are still out there in Jos,Plateau state killing the innocent people who have equal right with them to live and people are asking for the Nations image of terror to be replaced with Integrity and uprightness......oh oh no!
Please, let Nigeria be on the list until the government rise to the challenges of innocent Nigerian life(s).
Just to add this there must be an hidden agenda on the mind of the United State government...they don't just come up with such conclusions it is either they've been deprived of one benefit or the other. Trust me!
At 2:58pm on January 14, 2010, UWADIA OROBOSA said…
Gud Day,

How has it been with you today? I got your message and I'm a member of Christain Pentecostal Mission (CPM) Benin.

Have a nice day and God bless.

Bye.
At 9:12pm on January 11, 2010, omozusi omozuwa said…
hello yes i am a born again christain. i worhship with THE LORD CHOSEN CHRISMATIC REVIVAL MINISTRY. one of the fastest growing ministry in the word today. what about you hear from you soon. or can you add me to your yahoo so that we can chart my mail is lexyomozuwa@yahoo.com
thanks
At 2:37pm on January 11, 2010, UWADIA OROBOSA said…
Hello,

You are already used to weather over there, does worry God will stand by you to attain the height you desire. Well Nigeria is cool and i'm putting in my best to make is a better place for leaving because I'm proud to a Nigerian.

Best regards to your family but remember God in all you do.

Bye.
At 6:59am on January 9, 2010, Hamzat Kadri said…
Thanks Uwadia, New Year is looking good except for the snow and coldness that keep people indoor in New York City. Am recruiting more members for our group and hopefully we gonna get more. How's Nigeria, assuming that you currently reside there?
At 4:29pm on January 7, 2010, Tony O. Onoja said…
Hello, Uwaida, thanks for the new year wishes. I wish you a new year loaded with bundles of good news and surprises including positive developments about our country Nigeria too. My family is ok. We thank God. On your question, my answer is that I made Jesus my personal Lord and saviour. When you said "God" being a personal saviour it is rather too encompassing since even the idol worshippers believe in God. He is the creator and the Almighty. It makes a whole lot of difference if one's life is directed by Jesus or surrendered to Jesus. Thanks. Have a good day.
At 11:28am on January 6, 2010, Tony O. Onoja said…
Hello, Uwaida. I think you've got the brain and the beau

Forum Categories

© 2019   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service