Demola Adeagbo's Comments

Comment Wall (9 comments)

You need to be a member of Vanguard Online Community to add comments!

Join Vanguard Online Community

At 8:53am on May 30, 2012, miran said…

Hello
my name is Miran, it's my pleasure to drop you some words just to say Hello and how was your day? well i will like to known little more about you, and also i want to tell you more about my self,
please i will be very happy if you will reply me via my email address so that we can move further for knowing each other (miran.4real99@yahoo.com) Thanks I'm waiting for your reply,
Thanks
Yours New Friend
miran

At 1:05pm on August 9, 2010, Rose Odeghe said…
Hi Demola,
I hope you are okay? I read of one Alh. Ademola adeagbo that was shot. Pls reply.
At 11:51am on March 8, 2010, Demola Adeagbo said…
What are we going to do about the incessant crisis in Jos? Is Jos cursed? I think we should not treat the case of Jos as an ordinary one. There is more to it and this means the fundamental problem should be dealt with holistically. Otherwise, we keep sacrificing innocent lives on regular basis.
At 9:12am on March 2, 2010, Titi Bello said…
Thanks Egbon. Se wa? Bawo ni'Badan?
At 1:45pm on February 24, 2010, UWADIA OROBOSA said…
You are welcome to online vanguard community and thanks for joining us.
At 1:42pm on February 23, 2010, Titi Bello said…
Thanks Ade for analyzing my images. I do really aprreciate it. Quite some time. Se wa?
At 3:21pm on February 11, 2010, Rose Odeghe said…
Thank God for His Mercies. Our Hon. Informatn Minister has woken up the sleeping upper chamber. Let's hope for the best, as one of the most notorious liar has been removed. God bless naija.
At 4:12pm on January 15, 2010, Titi Bello said…
Thanks. tytybello@yahoo.com
At 3:42pm on January 15, 2010, Titi Bello said…
U are welcome on board brother. Wish u a pleasant moments. Thanks 4 d hand of friendship. nice weekend

Forum Categories

© 2019   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service