John C Uchegbu's Comments

Comment Wall (11 comments)

You need to be a member of Vanguard Online Community to add comments!

Join Vanguard Online Community

At 6:13pm on February 19, 2012, Orji Hillary said…
Hi John, hw haz it bn ma friend? To u all d best pal
At 4:47pm on July 19, 2011, okosun grace said…
helo mr uchegbu thx for msging my page i appreciate it so mch, hw r u nd ur family hop gud nd blessed nis days ahead.
At 10:42am on June 25, 2011, Asobierem celestine said…
Thanks for ur comment and for ur concern. How is every thing. Waoh! Ur here in jos too? That's good. Am just new here,with time we get to know better. Have a nice weekend.
At 10:41am on June 25, 2011, Asobierem celestine said…
Thanks for ur comment and for ur concern. How is every thing. Waoh! Ur here in jos too? That's good. Am just new here,with time we get to know better. Have a nice weekend.
At 2:19pm on June 19, 2011, Akin said…
Many thanks.
At 4:51pm on April 27, 2011, Michael Eboh said…

This particular site can keep you a little busy while you earn money each time you refer a friend to it.

Follow the link below and find out more.

Conduit Affiliate Program is Easy and exciting.

It only requires your little effort, Sign Up and refer a friend . Click Here to go!

At 4:56pm on April 26, 2011, Dayo kehinde said…
Hi,hope you voted.Nigeria appears to have gotten the voting process right this time,with some imperfections anyway.INEC should not rest after these elections until we can institute technological based system of registration of voters and voting processes which will make it near impossible to rig.Civil society groups need to follow up on this.God bless Nigeria.
At 8:27am on April 15, 2011, Amina jibrin Ali said…
Tanx john i apreciate have a 1daful wkend and go out dey and cast ur vote 2morrow.
At 7:44am on April 3, 2011, Gideon Mariochukwu said…
Thats true sir, tank u
At 1:10am on March 27, 2011, Francis Nmeribe said…
Hello, John, thanks for connecting on VOC.  I love it here.  I have been off for sometime now but am back.  I write and speak about the foundation for joyful dating and marriage relationships.  I have written a book to support the cause by the titled of - Foundation For Joyful Relationships.  Learn more about me by visiting my website http://www.successpublishers.com.ng and for your visit, I would send you one of my free eBooks  by the title - "Wrong Reasons For Getting Married".  This ebook is a must for singles and have been found to be helpful to couples in redesigning their relationships for more joy.  Let's connect on fb also.  Cheers.
At 11:03am on March 21, 2011, sandy said…
When talking of thief have you forgotting that Tinubu is self is a thief that during is tenure Mallam Nuhu Ribadu only spoke of is nonchalant deed and it was settled and the same Tinubu that Nuhu Ribadu caught during is term in office as the EFCC chairman is sponsoring Ribadu .

Look they should not decieve us Ribadu is a thief same goes to Tinubu and if i have to cast my vote for PDP is not for PDP but for jonathan because there is drastic change in the 1 years he serve as the president just that the greedy and selfish Nigeria are frustaing is effort.

Don't be surprise that Next Tenure Tinubu wife will be the next Governor of Lagos state .

So can see that it is a carbal that is ruling us and if i cast my vote for ACN i am precisely casing my vote for Tinubu and that is crazy he has brought tout in the whole of Lagos and for that reasons Educations cannot be emphasize any more .

Lets give Jonathan room to explode and see how far he can go the heat is too much for him

Thanks

Forum Categories

© 2019   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service