Angela Ofomola's Comments

Comment Wall (39 comments)

You need to be a member of Vanguard Online Community to add comments!

Join Vanguard Online Community

At 6:22pm on October 31, 2018, vanessa Grandson said…
WelcomeTo Omni Mont-Royal Hotel Canadian Employment Offer Hotel Omni Mont-Royal
1050 Sher
brooke Street West
Montreal, H3A 2R6 CA.
Good day,
I am Vanessa from Canada, the manager of Omni canadian hotel, pls i want to inform you about the vacancies in our hotel, The management needs men and women, married and not married, who will work and live in Canada .The hotel will pay for his flight ticket and assist him to process his visa in his country, if you are interested contact us via E-mail :omni.montroyalinternationalhotel@yahoo.ca
And the Hotel informations will be sent to you immediately.
Thanks.
From the Hotel manager.
TEL. (+16472894583) OR(+1 772-647-8565)
NOTE… DO NOT REPLY
BACK IN THIS SITE IF YOU ARE INTERESTED YOU HAVE TO CONTACT US BACK THROUGH THE EMAIL ABOVE FOR IMMEDIATE RESPONSE OK
At 3:07pm on August 6, 2014, Prince Nweke said…

Angela, how sure are you? Is there any proving evidence to this effect? I want to know for further research.

At 6:59pm on December 9, 2010, little boy said…
Hi! Angela How is your week coming? Just a thought What do you think about the recent Edwin k. Clarke interview regarding his position with the state of affairs in Delta state? Let me know! Have a pleasant week.
At 3:31pm on September 6, 2010, popsy johnson said…
How long do you zip up angela?
At 2:57pm on September 5, 2010, ibrahim mohammed usman said…
mobilizatim of the citizenry against smokes brings 2 an end the culture and tolerance of the smoking in our society.
At 4:48pm on June 18, 2010, Daches Bitrus Bok said…
Angel baby, i understand what you mean, hope you are O.K. with us now. I pray all will be well and GOD bless. STAY COOL
At 3:14pm on June 14, 2010, Daches Bitrus Bok said…
Big angel baby, what took you away from the community? if its personal can we shear it on my mail box ( dabiboent@yahoo.com ) the group SOLUTION TO JOS CRISES ( SHALOM FOUNDATION ) is the best group for you. So you can shear your love for our coming generation orphans and destitute. you are welcome.
At 7:00am on June 14, 2010, Daches Bitrus Bok said…
Baby i like your discussions, i never herd from you again. Hope all is well.
At 1:07pm on May 25, 2010, benbolla said…
hi , u luks swt
At 9:55am on May 5, 2010, Daches Bitrus Bok said…
All u said is true about you infact GOD took time to creat you as an ANGEL. This is me dabiboent@yahoo.com, would u like to be a pal.
At 3:09pm on April 5, 2010, Okoro Innocent Maduka said…
Angela ,
I am cool and ok what about you and will like to know you the more.
At 1:28pm on March 30, 2010, Roland o said…
A certain wise man opined, A country is not reach through the aboundant of its natural resources, but through human ingenuity and ability to tap the natural resources. with this I wish to express my reluctancy to be happy on that news until we generate people who can man it effectively for the common good of the people. am afriad the next news will be killingsof people in that area for ownership.
At 10:25pm on March 28, 2010, JEMISAIYE EBENEZER TOPE said…
U've got to have Jesus... when you have Jesus, you've got everything...!
At 10:33pm on February 23, 2010, sunny oghene said…
thanks 4 the friend request,anyway do drop shoutshouts to my page anytime u log in.
cheers!
At 3:26pm on February 15, 2010, Kay Cee said…
Angela how far. The way guys are thronging to vanguard on-line community b/c of ur fine face makes me wonder if you are the special strategy of the owners of this new website.Anyway keep up with the good job.
At 9:06pm on February 14, 2010, Omeiza Abogunde said…
South Africans know Zuma for what he is and have put up with it which explains why he defeated Mbeki for the exalted position in the first place. This is a man that's fathered many kids from a harem. What more does anyone wanna hear? Pls let sleeping dogs lay low, SAs aren't complaining are they. Afterall Ikemba himself did the same and the heavens didn't fall. Lets sweep our stoop before thinking of doing same for others.
Capeesch!!!
At 4:48pm on February 13, 2010, Samuel nkemakolam said…
Good work of God,keep it up.
At 10:22am on February 13, 2010, Okoro Innocent Maduka said…
Nne your beauty want to make me run cracy! you are lady of the month.
At 11:19pm on February 12, 2010, Emiko E Festus said…
Let Zuma enjoy his tenure; I am sure the oppositions are just been envious abi I lie opposition people ?
At 4:22pm on February 10, 2010, Okabie Christian said…
Angi, you are truily the men's favourite.

Forum Categories

© 2019   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service