Angela Ofomola's Comments

Comment Wall (39 comments)

You need to be a member of Vanguard Online Community to add comments!

Join Vanguard Online Community

At 9:35am on February 10, 2010, ben said…
HI Angel ..,,,,,,, glad to see u smile than squintting like..........olu....se, na u sabeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee..,.
At 4:10pm on February 3, 2010, Areprekumo Ebiks said…
OMO DELTA. WAA FEEEE GO KILL DELTAOOO. I DEY HELLLL UOOOOO. NA OMO BAYELSAAA NA DEY FEEEE U SOOOOOO.GOD BLESS U
At 6:32am on January 22, 2010, David O.Ovwigho said…
the crazy acts will still go on ....not untill Nigerian wake up to the fact that 'doing the right thing at the right time is the best' the lecturer,students and the communities at large.ACT NOW TO THE CASE OF THE PRESIDENTS ABSENCE its the rigth time for REVOLUTION
At 12:46pm on January 8, 2010, manasseh samuel said…
nice one
At 6:55am on January 5, 2010, LANRE BAMIDELE said…
hi poor baby sorry for dat may God protect u
At 6:12am on December 30, 2009, ballinger taylor said…
Nothing will surprise the world about Nigeria again. With the endemic corruption, political instability, reducing our hospital to consulting clinic, universities were just four walls, graduates without the hope of employment, people who stole money were freed by the court decisions, banking CEO are transfering £3.3m to foreign accounts, some are buying 28 houses in Dubai while the depositors were left to suffer. Demuren was talking trash like the people who appointed him, the president is receiving treatment in forign land and people can not know what is happening, all these combined, we have lost all. presti pri
At 5:49am on December 30, 2009, ballinger taylor said…
You did not tell people how long it took her to infect so many people. Is she a human being or a machine that never tired. Anyway, this shows that HIV is a real and should teach people to keep their thing in their pants. For those already affected, please accept my sympathy. Man goes back to where he comes through.
At 4:30pm on December 29, 2009, zedes said…
Angela424 how are u hope u are still cool like this ur pic? well sorry to add this, i can now take my words back but is juz tht ur topic is intresting tht is why i say tht any way dont mind my words but mind me who say them ok. i wished u a happy 2010
At 10:23pm on December 25, 2009, zedes said…
life is full of histories,but why must men chuck their penis in any h*** they see?
At 9:01pm on December 25, 2009, Omonoji, Idegwu Joshua said…
You may recall in my comment yesterday which says, "Those 124 students and lecturers should blame themselves for whatever happened to them" I now add that ladies should try as much as possible to keep the old landmarks of our elderly people. I mean let them dress decently. I so much like this saying, “tell the he goat cool down but let the she goat zip up”. Cover what should be covered, especial, critical bodies. Above all, the fear of the Lord is the beginning of Wisdom. Fear God and it shall be well with you. God bless you all.
At 10:13pm on December 24, 2009, ugochukwu uwadinma said…
angela you look smashingly beautiful,i will like to be your friend....
At 4:58pm on December 18, 2009, Anyaba Emmanuel said…
Am fine. i wish u best in life. take care
At 4:34pm on December 18, 2009, Segun Joseph said…
it's not tricking if you got it. YOU dont have what it takes to be numero uno...Now knock me off my feet.
At 8:10am on December 18, 2009, Sifo said…
HMNN, I AM SUPPRISED YOU CONSIDER MY OFFER CONSIDERING THE FIERCE WAY I LOOK.
At 9:17am on December 17, 2009, Joseph Istifanus said…
Hi Angela how are you? You are so beautiful, I wish a beautiful things in life.
At 4:51pm on December 16, 2009, Anyaba Emmanuel said…
Baby u are not looking bad. how are u feeling with ur present condition of health. i hope u are sound in good health. love to meet u on vanguard News community.
At 7:13am on December 14, 2009, Engr Darlington Chukwurah said…
Hi, that really your hair? Its beautiful. More later.
At 6:42am on December 14, 2009, Sifo said…
Hi Angela How are you doing. Id like to be your friend
At 6:15am on December 14, 2009, Segun Joseph said…
waz up baby girl. this your picture for real???? lets see wat you 've got..true talk right there.

Forum Categories

© 2019   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service