Titi Bello's Comments

Comment Wall (63 comments)

You need to be a member of Vanguard Online Community to add comments!

Join Vanguard Online Community

At 1:28pm on March 1, 2010, Demola Adeagbo said…
Hi, Titi, quite some ime. Hope you are doing fine. kind regards.
At 9:14pm on February 24, 2010, Chima Akwaja said…
Hi Titi, I don't think we've met before but I must appreciate the birthday wish for me. Thanks so much. for the CSO, I doubt whether it stands for Chief security officer cos i've never heard of one at any insurance firm except at the gates. Hope ur enjoying Canaan City? Wishing you Eid-el Maloud in advance.
At 5:17pm on February 12, 2010, Omoyele Isaac said…
thanks 4 d brthday mesage,i apprecite it
At 12:11am on February 12, 2010, AGBA OYE said…
YOU LOOK FINE O, I WAN KNOW YOU , BUT THIS TALIBAN ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, I M AFRAID O
At 4:05pm on February 10, 2010, Onyii Nwanah-Chii said…
Tanx dear.
At 12:05pm on February 8, 2010, Demola Adeagbo said…
Titi, in the pix where you put on gele, iro and buba, you look like Iyalode; where you put on a shirt and reveal your tooth gap, you look like an adorable bride, desirable and ready for the .......; where you put on islamic apparel, you look like a saudi princess. Waoh, you are too much!
At 1:35pm on February 2, 2010, Titi Bello said…
My pleasure Victor.

Please greet everybody in the chatroom, i av been here since morning but can't enter the chatroom. I am only playing games. Poor me!!!
At 1:24pm on February 2, 2010, ONYEGBULA said…
Thank u so much Titi, God bless u.
At 7:31pm on January 31, 2010, CLINTON said…
thank you very much. You are well come.
At 11:33pm on January 30, 2010, CLINTON said…
i love the way you smile Titi baby
At 5:07pm on January 26, 2010, Oluwakayode Adeyemi said…
everybody is liking Titi, not knowing her job as Chief Security Officer (CSO) does not afford the luxury of friendship.
At 1:42pm on January 22, 2010, samuel obi said…
Tit this community is quite interesting . am very happy being a member.
At 2:28pm on January 21, 2010, Ibrahim Haruna Usman said…
Thank you TITi, May God the Almighty Bless you as you made this beautiful Du'a on my birth day . I Love it.
At 1:54pm on January 19, 2010, Imeh Atang, Jnr. said…
Hi Titi, Thanks a million. Hope to read more of your wit-sparkling remarks to discourse in the community.
At 12:30pm on January 19, 2010, Elemosho Ayo said…
I also know of TUNDE ELEMOSHO and we happened to be family but he is not from Ogbomosho either...i do think Elemosho is common cos there also exist Elemosho of Lagos. anyhow wats up
At 10:35am on January 18, 2010, Elemosho Ayo said…
not at all dear.........many pple ask me similar questions...however i'm from Ogun State, precisely Abeokuta..(maybe my 'gene' ran off from Ogbomosho...i don't know (laughs))..cheers
Delete Comment
At 4:01pm on January 15, 2010, Demola Adeagbo said…
Titi, thanks for accepting my hand of friendship. My nos are 08034520642, 08053992195. My e-mail add is ademolaadeagbo@yahoo.com. Please can I have yours. Nice weekend. Best regarrds.
At 8:19am on January 15, 2010, florence said…
The pleasure is mine too, Titi
At 10:16am on January 13, 2010, DAVID AKOMAYE ADUNG said…
tanks for giving orlji what he deserves. he was tring to pull my legs! i think he has something up his sleeve.my regards.
At 2:51pm on January 12, 2010, Samuel Johnson said…
I hope this time around the real truth will come to lime light as the rumour of our president's death appears to be true, or one will be obliged to believe the rumour head on.

Forum Categories

© 2019   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service