Titi Bello's Comments

Comment Wall (63 comments)

You need to be a member of Vanguard Online Community to add comments!

Join Vanguard Online Community

At 11:33am on April 21, 2010, Joe emeka said…
Thanks very much my good sister for your good wishes to me -- our good Lord do same to you
At 7:56am on April 21, 2010, Obi said…
tx
At 1:57pm on April 20, 2010, Martins Igbinovia said…
Hi Titi Bello

Thanks for accepting my friendship at VOC.
The illustration diagram was done in a jiffy, I intend to present an interative one as the topic heats on.

nigerianfolks
Delete Comment
At 6:22pm on April 13, 2010, Kate Ayakor said…
Titi, thanks for your wish. I have requested for your hand of friendship. I hop you don't say no for an answer.
At 1:33pm on April 13, 2010, popsy johnson said…
I'm glad that community.vanguardngr! keeps on u post flash screen top two pix are the real for ur physical outlook identical about ur apperance. And 3 out of the top seven very ok to look.

I'm very concerned any man get ur hand in married he gona enjoy ur life style baby and he will have his priorities straight cous you are beautiful created by GOD and look like the morning rose flower that arise by the beautiful sun shine in the garden.
It's not like there's anything else important going on right now anyways tke cre and remain bless baby.
At 4:34pm on April 12, 2010, OVUSIKE OGBARA said…
ur friend Ogbara was plus 1 on the 12th April, 19....... but none of u gave him a shout out.
At 8:49pm on April 5, 2010, Chigbo Christopher Chukwudi said…
Titi,i have a niws from Umuoji. Newly married couples weded today at Our Ladies Catholic Church Umuoji and dismissed the wedding few hours after the reception due to disagreement between the newly married bride and the mother in law and the sisters in law. there was a short fight that made the bride to carry a bottle to break peoples head in the presence of the guests. newly married couples are named mr and mrs Arinze Obiaku of Uruegbe Village Umuoji.
The major cause of the querrel is money but the detail shall comwe later. there is need to get me reporters tomorrow to get all the necessary details and photo of the couples. or call me 08064105357 for the necessary information to assure you of the authenticity of the news
At 1:08pm on April 1, 2010, william whiskey said…
thank you!
At 10:48am on April 1, 2010, O. morenikeji said…
Thanks for accepting my friendship. Hope to have nice time chating you on VOC.
At 2:14pm on March 31, 2010, O. morenikeji said…
Hi Titi,

Hw are u, ur work and family? nice knowing you on VOC.

Best regards.
At 1:22pm on March 31, 2010, OVUSIKE OGBARA said…
just want to say thank u for ur acceptance.

how is ur director, husb. and ur everybody.
At 5:39pm on March 16, 2010, Pete Rock said…
Yes u r right but I'm getting good response. one ruthbaby2010 wrote me. I wrote back demanding she need some spiritual deliverance 4 writing me after seeing my picture. Cool isn't it?
At 10:49am on March 16, 2010, umar-farouk abdullahi said…
thx.much greatful.
At 10:48am on March 16, 2010, gerald oparanozie said…
thanks titi, May the Almighty GOD make u fulfilled on every side, amen
At 8:58am on March 5, 2010, florence said…
Hi Tee, have missed you too. Hope to catch up with you when you are online. VOC will be nothing without peeps like you. Mwaah!
At 10:06pm on March 4, 2010, JOHN IMAFIDON AIGBEKAEN said…
Thanks, am very grateful. I wish you the best in life.
At 10:30am on March 4, 2010, charles said…
Ty thanks,but my birth date is on 1st of Sept.and i will retrieve my thanks if your dont celebrate with me on that date.Imust confess your photos looks very captivating
At 9:19am on March 4, 2010, Bello Olawale Ukasha said…
Salam alaykum Hajia Titi, How was ur nite and garden city. I will appreciste it if we can be friend. Thanks, have a blessed day.
At 1:40pm on March 2, 2010, Michael Nwagbegbe said…
ur pixs are quite interesting! how do we know ourselves better?
At 9:05am on March 2, 2010, Titi Bello said…
Hi Chima, sure we have never met. But it's my pleasure to send d birthday wish as it is my traditon to reach out to people on their special days.

My CSO? (lol) Maybe i am a security guard.(funny)

I am enjoying paradise city. Thanks for the Ed wish.

Stay cool.

Forum Categories

© 2019   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service