Amina jibrin Ali's Comments

Comment Wall (15 comments)

You need to be a member of Vanguard Online Community to add comments!

Join Vanguard Online Community

At 9:11pm on October 21, 2011, Paul chikelundu said…
Hi amina nice meating u ,are u a moslem?
At 11:58pm on May 19, 2011, OGUNRINDE OLUTOLA said…
am so sorry dat am just view ur msg on my wall, hw far? Hw is everything hope u ar findin it easy? Any way, i wil like to meet u on facebook pls find olutola authe 2 connect
At 2:00pm on May 15, 2011, Abimaje Fidel said…
COMPLEMENTS, HOW IS YOUR JOB?
At 11:06am on May 15, 2011, Abimaje Fidel said…
LONG TIME SISTER, HOW IS YOUR JOB?
At 11:04am on May 15, 2011, Abimaje Fidel said…
At 11:04am on May 15, 2011, Abimaje Fidel said…
At 10:10am on May 11, 2011, Abimaje Fidel said…
COME UP ON FACEBOOK FOR MORE TALK OR YOUR EMAIL
At 11:16pm on May 9, 2011, Michael Eboh said…
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO A SPECIAL FRIEND ON vanguard  community. MANY MORE YEARS TO YOU.
At 12:33pm on May 9, 2011, Agbo Ann said…

Happy Birthday and Compliments of the Season,Starting/furthering your career?take it  to the next level,GBLCAREERS will help u to realize ur dream,log on to http://gblcareers.com 4more,don't be left out!
At 10:28am on May 9, 2011, Abimaje Fidel said…
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, HOW OLD ARE YOU NOW?
At 4:53pm on April 27, 2011, Michael Eboh said…

This particular site can keep you a little busy while you earn money each time you refer a friend to it.

Follow the link below and find out more.

Conduit Affiliate Program is Easy and exciting.

It only requires your little effort, Sign Up and refer a friend . Click Here to go!

At 5:19pm on April 17, 2011, oghenekohwo said…
Hi angel, it be long I have not had from you, how are you and your parents? Hope all is well. I wish I could be closed to you. Anyway Gods time is the best. Remain bless in Jesus name.
At 1:44pm on April 13, 2011, oghenekohwo said…
Nice to hear from you. How is everything, hope all is well. I prophesy! You shall not die but live to declare the works of the Lord Jesus name.
At 11:32am on April 13, 2011, Alkasim Dauda said…
Hi Amina, i just joined the comunity and u 're the first member i set my eyez on, and i wil apprciate havng special ppl like u as my frnd, i'll be morethan grateful if my request is grande. My mail: (alkasimdauda@rocketmail.com) 10x
At 3:50pm on February 28, 2011, John C Uchegbu said…
Amina u are welcome the community of hopeful people with great mind of transformation. Hope u will have good time with your friends to chat with. So be happy and flow along and and also keep to your vision of  destiny. Jesus loves you.

Forum Categories

© 2020   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service