Since iprojectmaster.com is always in the business of helping students, especially, final year students racking their brains for final year project topics that’ll be eligible to present to their project supervisors and ultimately to get them raving marks in their results; we have become concerned and wish to make an array of final year project topics that are catchy, relevant and has minimal cost of research.
This article is not a final authority in the relevance of these proposed final year project topics but a quasi guide, that should give final year students an idea of what their final year project topic should be and how to go about constructing them.
Having a balanced final year project topic can be a serious challenge, especially, taking into consideration the condition of the present economy; final year students seek for final year project topics with minimal research cost, are relevant to the current situations in the country and catchy, as opposed to lengthy and ‘discombobulated’…just like the parenthesized word.
Over time, we have come across final year project topics that are quite confusing and generally too busy with variables. For example, “The impact of Recession on the Manufacturing Industry and Communications as it Affects Banking Habits”: this topic was an instant headache, but still, we helped.
Without pointing out, one can immediately say that the above final year project topic is not catchy, or has minimal research cost, it might be relevant, but its relevance is lost in the over-crowdedness of variables to test. Variables being “Recession” “Manufacturing Industry” “Communications” and “Banking Habits”; one is left to wonder which of these variables should be tested, what tools to use, and the whole final year project writing experience becomes a burden and a punishment, instead of a learning experience.
Belatedly, but significant to this article, the above final year project topic could have been coined in several, simpler forms, like:-
1. “The Importance of Communications as it affects Customers’ Banking Habits”
2. “The Importance and Impact of Communications in curbing premature Retirement in the Manufacturing Industry”
3. “The Impact of Recession as it affects Customers’ Banking Habits”
4. “Banking Habits and its effect on the Manufacturing Industry”
5. “Recession and its impact on Productivity in the Manufacturing Industry”
And so many other simple and catchy final year project topics that could have been made from just that complicated one; not just simple and catchy but minimal in research cost and general project writing effort.
As promised in the beginning, we will array a sample of simple but effectively adroit final year project topics from some of the popular departments.
SOME EDUCATION PROJECT TOPICS AND RESEARCH MATERIALS
1. HUMAN CAPITAL DEVELOPMENT STRATEGIES FOR EFFECTIVE TEACHERS PERFORMANCE IN ECONOMICS EDUCATION IN IMO STATE UNIVERSITY
2. THE PERCEPTION OF SOCIAL MEDIA ANTAGONISM ON YOUTH DEVELOPMENT IN NIGERIA A CASE STUDY OF ILORIN METROPOLIS
3. PERCIEVED PSYCHOLOGICAL EFFECT OF PLAY THERAPY ON PHYSICAL AND SOCIAL WELL BEING OF PRESCHOOL CHILDREN
SOME BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION PROJECT TOPICS AND RESEARCH MATERIALS
1. A SURVEY OF WORK INCENTIVES OFFERED TO THE EMPLOYEES AMA BREWERIES LIMITED 9TH MILE CORNER NGWO
2. WORK-LIFE BALANCE AND EMPLOYEE COMMITMENT
3. WORKING CAPITAL MANAGEMENT PRACTICES OF SMALL AND MEDIUM SCALE ENTERPRISES IN NIGERIA ( A CASE STUDY OF SOME SELECTED SMES IN UYO)
SOME ACCOUNTING PROJECT TOPICS AND RESEARCH MATERIALS
1. THE SOCIO ECONOMIC IMPACT OF RURAL URBAN MIGRATION ON THE RURAL AREAS
2. DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF AN AUTOMATED HOTEL RESERVATION MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
3. THE EFFECT OF FLUCTUATING FOREIGN EXCHANGE RATE ON NIGERIA CURRENCY
The list grows extensively, for final year project topics in any department of choice, please visit www.iprojectmaster.com. I hope this article has been of immense help in giving final year students an idea of how their final year project topics and research should be effectively coined.