- Perception and poor knowledge seem to be the problem here.
- Dominating reason not for using the net even they buy one today, is that, the heat could be so much sleeping under mosquito net not to mention of power failure at most times of the night.
- Difficulty in hanging the net is another reason for not using mosquito nets.
- Some complain of rectangular shape making their room not attractive and not easy to take down in the morning.
- Another concern is that some react to the chemical used on the net. Peppering sensation in the eyes for days and sometimes body hives.
- Many claimed that most nearby pharmacy store and supermarket do not sell mosquito net thus making it difficult to buy.
- Many prefer the conical mosquito net that is easy to hang and better in the room when used.
Government should encourage the involvement of private sector, especially the patent medicine vendors/kiosks/supermarkets, in ensuring better access to prefer mosquito nets shapes and color, since patent medicine vendors/kiosks were found in even the remotest parts of the country. Integration of the private sector into malaria control remained a key to sustaining and reducing deaths due to malaria in the country.