Oando Plc, Africa’s leading integrated energy solutions provider; is currently seeking experienced professionals for the role:
CORPORATE FINANCE ANALYST
• To assist the Head, Corporate Finance and Corporate Finance Manager in the achievement of their objectives.
• Preparation Of financial data for the group; research potential buyers/investors for potential asset acquisitions and/or M&A transactions and provide support in the preparation of detailed , memoranda and presentations on the Group and operating divisions.|
• A good University degree (minimum 2.1) Possession of an MBA or MSc from a reputable institution will be an added advantage.
• Minimum 4 years of relevant work experience preferably in the Financial services industry.
• Exposure to Oil and Gas transactions will be an added advantage...