Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for this position.
Reference Code: MT-F/JUL/2019
- After a highly competitive selection process, successful candidates will undergo a systematic and broad-based training programme involving projects and experiential attachments for 12 months within our Finance Division. At the end of the training, successful candidates will be appointed to management positions in our company.
Job Requirements The ideal candidates should possess the following:
- Minimum of Five (5) credit grades in WASC/GCE/SSCE including Maths, English and 3 other relevant subjects obtained in one sitting.
- Completion of NYSC, not earlier than January 2015.
- Maximum of two years work experience.
- Digital agility
- Geographical mobility within and outside Nigeria.
- Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum of Second Class Honours (Upper Division) in any of the Finance disciplines listed below:
- Actuarial science
- Banking and Finance
- Finance Management
- Economics and Finance
- Accounting and Finance
- Business Analysis and Finance
- Maths, Accounting and Finance
- Accounting and Management
- Finance and Investment Banking
- Masters degree in any Management discipline (mandatory).
- We offer some of the most competitive remuneration packages in our industry and offer performance-related increments/bonuses.
Application Closing Date 25th July, 2019. How to Apply Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply online