Jubilant ambassadors foundation is a change driven non-governmental organization targeted to the youths of this country (Nigeria) with the sole aim of positively influencing them and bringing them to their full potential hereby helping them attain a stable, Godly and a healthy mindset which would be so evident in character, learning, decision making and leadership.
The innovative quest to raise jubilant ambassadors nationwide has long begun and is still looking forward to raise a community of leaders who would pioneer the movement of making this country the envy of many nations
THE 2018 AMBASSADORIAL SCHOLARSHIP REGISTRATION
The online registration process for the 2018 JAMB foundation ambassadorial scholarship has commenced. All prospective applicants who have met all stipulated requirement /qualification could apply following the under listed guidelines.
The Jamb Scholarship is solely the initiative of jubilant ambassadors' foundation and is hereby facilitated by the foundation and its co-partners
• ALL UNIVERSITY APPLICANTS WHO ATTAINED THE 2018 JAMB UNIVERSITY cut off mark
• 100level / 200level students of courses below a five years duration in any accredited tertiary institution(No course exemption)
• 300level Students of courses within or above a five years duration in any accredited tertiary institution (No course exemption)
REGISTRATION PROCEDURE :
• STEP 2: Fill in all required fields and upload all required documents(All upload should be in should have a maximum file size of 2MB)
• STEP 3: Preview your entries and ensure they aren’t falsified before clicking the submit button
• STEP 4: All candidates are to finalize submission by making the online payment of N1,000 which is taken to be your registration/examination fee.
NB;A service charge fee of N50 might be deducted from your account(total charge=(N1050)
• STEP 5: Within a time frame of 48 hours after a successful registration, candidates would receive a confirmation Email acknowledging their application with exam login details inclusive ,Candidate are advised to input functional Email addresses and correct phone numbers while registering online.
•STEP 6: Candidates are to login the examination portal @ www.exams.jambfoundation.org and upload a passport photograph to their portal and log out immediately.
All verified Applicants would write an E-CBT Exam at any Location of their choice with the Aid of a computer that is actively connected to the internet.(NB if you must use a mobile phone you are advised to do so on an Android device that isn’t below the 5.0version,you are also advised to make use of a Google Chrome browser for a better browsing experience.)
Every registered Applicants would be granted Access to the Exam portal. On ENTRY, candidates are to fill in their login details before they could fully participate on the exam platform. The unique ID/Candidate’s login details would be sent to their registered Emails and mobile phone lines few hours to their Exams.
Candidates would be Examined with four different Subjects out of the following ; Basic mathematics , word problems ,Basic science, Current Affairs, Use of English and history . The course combination would vary depending on his/her current Discipline(Course)/Applied discipline.
NB:Scholarship would only be awarded to candidates who attains the benchmark score for the year 2017.
SCHOLARSHIP GRANT :
TUTION GRANT:N100,000 PER SESSION
ACCOMODTION:N50,000 PER SESSION
STIPEND:N4,000 PER SESSION (N192,000 PER SESSION)
TOTAL GRANT /PER SESSION = N350,000 ONLY
applicants may qualify for one or more of the scholarship grant category depending on their qualification in accordance to performance during the online CBT.