Internship Vacancies At Procter and Gamble – 10th August, 2018
Procter and Gamble is one of the largest FMCG (Fast Moving Consumer Goods) company in the world with strong brands like Pampers, Ariel, Always, Gillette and Oral B just to name a few. We have been in existence for over 179 years globally and 24 years in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Title: Procter & Gamble Ordinary National Diploma (OND) Internship
Job Type: Full-time
• The Internship drive is for recent OND graduates looking to have their 1 year industrial attachment in Procter & Gamble.
• This opening is not limited to any specific field of study. The job openings cover departments like Sales, Supply Network Operations, Brand/Marketing, Consumer Market Knowledge, Human Resources e.t.c.
• Successful candidates will be considered for openings across Procter & Gamble departments in Lagos. Note that no specific field of study is required for any specific department.
This opening is not limited to any specific field of study, but for fresh OND graduates looking to have their 1 year industrial attachment in Procter & Gamble
Job Title: Graduate Sales Account Manager
Req No: SLS00002647
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job Type: Full-time
• Did you know that at P&G Sales department you can lead in-market strategies across multiple product lines while developing deep expertise in P&G brands and categories? Winning feels good.
• That’s why our Sales team makes sure everyone wins at P&G – our customers, our people, and our company.
• You will be offered a position in the Sales Team, but you will work also with colleagues in other functions around the brands that we sell in Nigeria: Ariel, Pampers, Gillette, OralB and Always
• Procter and Gamble is the largest FMCG (Fast Moving Consumer Goods) company in the world with strong brands like Pampers, Ariel, Always, Gillette, Oral B just to name a few. We have been in existence since 1837 globally and since 1992 in Nigeria.
What You Get To Do
• Manage a geographical region consisting of International Customers, Wholesalers and Smaller stores, build a strong partnership by clearly understand customer’s needs, goals, strategies, systems and specifics in different categories
• Overall responsibility for delivering volume and leadership in-store presence
• Store visits with Customers regularly
• Articulate and execute appropriate go-to-market for new geographies/ categories into which the distributor is expanding business.
• Collect market information through different channels (market Insight) and share with decision influencers.
• Collaborate with Multi-functional colleagues to assist in delivering excellent end-to-end customer service delivery and respond to market needs and trends.
• Drive the identification/ exploration of potential business opportunities that extend beyond the immediate business operations.
• Monitor, track and report Sales activity and ensure appropriate action is taken to meet/exceed Sales targets. Report monthly results and relevant market information, including information on competitive activities.
• Manage day-to-day performance of all Sales team members – engaging, enabling & energizing the Team.
What we are looking for:
• Bachelor’s degree / Master’s degree graduate from any discipline
• Very good speaking and written command of the English language
• Evidence of passion, leadership and achievements in academic and/or non-academic activities
• Problem solving via innovation & creativity
• Strong organizing and analytical thinking;
• Ability to collaborate effectively within a multicultural environment.
What We Will Offer You?
• Recognized groundbreaking management skills – We offer you an environment to showcase your knowledge and management abilities
• Continuous trainings and mentoring – You will work with passionate people and you will receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager and other senior managers
• Dynamic, diverse and respectful work environment
• Competitive salary package and benefits.
• We are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company.
To apply, interested and qualified candidates should click http://www.infomaza.com/internship-vacancies-procter-gamble