Major problems associated with the HP Printers are bothering a lot of users across the globe. Despite of its big-brand name and credibility, we cannot deny that there are a few complex issues associated with the device. And, amongst all such complicated errors, HP Printer Offline in Windows 10 is probably the most troublesome issue. There are various reasons associated with it that cause HP Printer to go on an offline mode. And, to fix things up, it is necessary for you to change HP printer offline. Here, in this blog, we will discuss some of the best methods through which you can troubleshoot the problems. So, take a quick look at the steps.
Steps to fix in HP Printer Offline Windows 10
· In the Cortana pop up, type Control Panel, and click on it.
· As the Cortona Panels opened, you need to locate and click on the option “Devices and Printers”
· Right-click on the printer that you are using, followed by clicking on the option “See what’s printing”
· After a new window is opened, you are then required to click on “Printer”
· Now, from the drop-down menu, you are supposed to check if the option for “Pause Printing” is ticked or not. Just in case, it is ticked, you have to un-tick the option.
· It is also advisable to remove the pause option, and then try to take a test printout.
2. Restore the HP Printer Driver
· Click on the Windows option, followed by writing “Device Manager.” You will get an option named as the same, click on it.
· You will have to locate and find the “Printers” category
· Here, you will get to see the name of the printer that you are currently using. Right-click on it, and then choose the “Uninstall” option.
· A new dialogue box will appear, and from that, you are supposed to click on the “OK” button
· After the un-installation is completed, you need to click on the option “Scan for Hardware changes” to avail the printer’s category
· Just after you have refreshed the device manager, you will be able to locate the printer’s category. There are chances that the problem will be resolved at this stage, but if you are in doubt, make sure that you have availed expert’s assistance by dialing HP Printer Support Phone number.
3. Get started with Print Spooling service
· Click on the start button, and then type “Services.” You will find the option for “Service Desktop App,” you need to click on the same
· You need to find the “Print Spooler” option in the service window. Here, you have to right-click on the “Print Spooler” followed by choosing “Properties”
· From the drop down menu of startup type, choose “Automatic”
· Under the “Service Status,” you are required to click on the “Start” button. In the end, you have to click on “Apply” and “OK” button.
Now, to know more about these issues and problems, you need to consider that you have taken quick help from the team of certified experts. Just pick up your phone and call HP Printer Customer Service Phone Number +1 844-669-3399. Within seconds of your call, the team of certified experts will connect with you. Also, they will assure you with some quick and instant resolutions.