Are you user of Hp printer and you are getting troubled with HP Printer Error code 0XD0620230? Don’t worry we here are explaining very easy steps to fix your HP printer Error code 0XD0620230.
Following steps to fix HP printer Error Code 0XD0620230
- The first step that user need to follow is to turn on the printer.
- After this, he/she should uninstall the ink cartridges.
- Then, required to unplug the power link from your printer without turning off
- Press the # and six buttons in the meantime and turn off the printer
- Now, need to plug in the power cable and don’t release the button until the point when the little screen on the printer ends up clear or off.
- When done, then release the button.
- Change the settings and pick the dialect.
- Reinstall the ink cartridges.
- Click on the setup button and that’s it.
In some cases, you cannot be able to fix the error even after following the above-given steps . Then you can contact our HP printer technical support number that is available for users to fix such issues remotely. Our certified technicians are working here to fix such issues with fast results within short span of time.
Related Blog https://www.mybloggerclub.com/how-to-fix-paper-jam-issue-in-hp-prin...