Do you know that changing your Facebook password on a regular basis helps protect your account from unscrupulous persons?
Yes! For those of us who are yet to know, when you change your Facebook account password from time to time, it won't be easy for people to guess and access your account.
In this post, you'll see the complete step by step guide on how to easily change your Facebook password with ease.
From the desktop version of Facebook, perform these steps:
1. Login to your Facebook account.
2. Select the arrow next to the lock located at the upper-right corner and select “Settings“.
3. Select the “Edit” link next to the “Password” section.
4. Type your current password, then type your new password in the “New” and “Re-type New” fields.
5. Select Save Changes.
From the Facebook for Android app, perform these steps:
1. Open the Facebook app.
2. Select the Menu Menu located at the upper-right corner.
3. Select “Account settings“.
4. Choose “General“.
5. Select “Password“.
6. Type your current password, then type your new password in the “New” and “Re-type New” fields.
7. Select the “Change Password” button when you’re ready.