Are you seeking for admission into Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta (FUNAAB)? You would like to know the approved 2018 cut-off mark for your departmental course in FUNAAB. Don’t worry we have got you covered with all aspect of FUNAAB cut-off mark/points for all departments for this year admission.
Our team at Campus Times Nigeria are working tirelessly to source for vital information that will help you gain admission this year.
Although, the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) had set the cut-off marks or benchmark of 120 for Universities, 100 for Polytechnics and Colleges of Education.
FUNAAB Admission Screening Requirements Details
In addition, to be eligible for admission into the Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta, you must meet some certain admission requirements to be qualified for their screening exercise and be worthy to be offered provisional admission.
You will need the following underlisted documents such as:-
- A printed copy of your JAMB result.
- Original copy(s) of SSCE results (statements of result/certificate).
- Birth certificate/Age declaration.
- A Certificate/letter of good conduct from your village head or a responsible member of your community/or Civil servant not below Grade Level 10 or it equivalent.
- Certificate of Local Government of origin.
FUNAAB Cut-Off Mark For All Departmental Courses
The Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta admission processes is highly competitive and admission are given based on meeting the cut-off marks for each departments.
Below are courses offered in the university as well as their cut-off marks:-
- Agricultural Economics and Farm Management- 180
- Agricultural Extension and Rural Development- 180
- Animal Nutrition- 180
- Animal Physiology- 180
- Animal Production and Health- 180
- Aquaculture and Fisheries Management- 180
- Animal Breeding and Genetics- 180
- Agricultural Administration- 180
- Biochemistry– 180
- Biology- 180
- Chemistry– 180
- Microbiology– 180
- Computer Science- 180
- Mathematics- 180
- Statistics- 180
- Physics– 180
- Crop Protection- 180
- Environmental Management and Toxicology- 180
- Forestry and Wildlife Management- 180
- Horticulture- 180
- Pasture and Range Management- 180
- Plant Breeding and Seed Technology- 180
- Plant Physiology and Crop Production- 180
- Soil Science and Land Management- 180
- Water Resources Management and Agro-meteorology- 180
- Food Science and Technology- 180
- Home Science and Management- 180
- Hospitality and Tourism- 180
- Nutrition and Dietetics- 180
- Agricultural Engineering- 190
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering- 190
- Mechanical Engineering- 190
- Mechatronic Engineering- 190
- Veterinary Medicine- 200
- Accounting- 180
- Business Administration- 190
- Banking and Finance- 180
- Entrepreneurial Studies- 180
The above is FUNAAB cut-off mark for all departmental courses, as well as their admission screening requirements details.
Please Note: We have a team of Course advisers who are always available and willing to guide you with matters relating to your admission this year. Kindly, drop your comments and questions below and we will assist you promptly.