Job Title: Ad
The Administrative Officer will be based in the zonal office. H/She, as
relevant, will provide administrative and secretarial support to the
zonal office and serve as point of contact for logistical and
administrative needs in the office.
With the Senior Medical Services Officer:
Minimum Recruitment Standards:
- Coordinate all administrative and secretarial support services for the zonal office
- Keep proper office records/filings as appropriate.
- Record minutes of staff meetings and circulate same amongst the staff of the zonal office.
- Coordinate all travel detailsllogistics for staff and consultants, including booking hotel accommodation and arranging for
airport and hotel pick-Ups.
- Supervise administrative assistants, orderlies and drivers.
- Assist the Senior Finance and Administrative Officer in the provision of logistic support for workshops and trainings
- Coordinate all records/storage of supplies from the country office, and
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned by the SFAO and, or, Zonal Manager
How To Apply
- A relevant university degree or recognized equivalent , or HND with 3 years experience in an administrative role with increasing level
- Experience in a large or complex organization preferred.
- Administrative and secretarial skills required
- Familiarity with international NGO operations is a plus
Apply for Administrative Officer Job at FHI