Harbour Human Capital Solutions Limited on behalf of its Client, a new Liquefied Petroleum Gas (LPG) supplier in Nigeria, is currently recruiting to fill the job role of Accountant.
Job Title: AccountantThe successful candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Developing and implementing excellent record keeping and accounting systems using IT tools for enhancement;
- Providing Internal audit services;
- Maintaining Company assets register;
- Reporting to management periodically on the financial status of the Company;
- Compliance with state, federal, and international financial and legal requirements and prompt advice to management on needed action.
- Establishing tables of accounts and assigning entries into proper accounts;
- Managing accounts receivable and accounts payable properly in line with extant accounting principles;
- Preparing annual company budgets and overseeing the implementation;
- Preparing periodic management and statutory reports;
- Developing and maintaining good internal accounting controls;
- Minimum of a 1st Degree in Accounting plus Professional Qualifications;
- Good knowledge of National and International Accounting principles, processes and standards;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- 3-5 years accounting experience in a reputable firm or institution;
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should, click here to apply