Well, hello everyone! I'm new here! AND I’m in London!I am looking for my Nigerian father. I am 34 years of age and am keen to find my missing father with whom I have had no contact since 1977 after…Continue
"l am promising to help provided you are really sure of your claim. l quiet agree with what alicia posted to you. you can use that in finding your father. Becos as you can see the name you mention is from a ROyal family in nigeria and not just a…"
"Hello Obayemi olawale johnson,
Thank you for your message.
I am Michelle Sijuade. I am in London posting to the great people of Nigeria as I continue looking for my dad whom I lost contact with when I was just 2 years old (1977). I beleive he…"
"hello. michelle, who are you? l want to know first before l can personally give answer to your request. for your information l have contact to sijuade HRM. He happens to be a close friend to my father HRM. oba oladele olasore of iloko ijesa. but l…"
i ve seen this article several times but never paid attention to read it, nevertheless, i did read it today & took time to see the pixs. I was really moved by that cute little thing being held by that man.
The journey of a million…"
I do have a facebook account and I would be eternally grateful for the assurance of your friend if you beleive this is a good option. I'll await the link.
Thank you for all your kind words...and the book recommendation.
Do you have a facebook account..?
You can use the power of facebook to trace him..
I know a friend how has up to 2000 Nigerian friends on his account .. may be he will help you.
Don't give up you will find him..
If you know the…"
"You have been at this for months. If you haven't found your deported dad till now, my guess is that you will never find him again. It would be a good Idea to move on with your life. Because this wh*** issue is getting boring already."
You've had tremendous advise, secured some important leads and put a lot of work into this yourself.
I'll just add doing a short video asking for help to trace your dad. Send it to the various TV networks in Nigeria, NTA, AIT,…"
l am promising to help provided you are really sure of your claim. l quiet agree with what alicia posted to you. you can use that in finding your father. Becos as you can see the name you mention is from a ROyal family in nigeria and not just a common one like that. mine too, l mean my father is very close friend of the family and l can not drag my ROYAL family name or my father into mess. pls be sure of what you are claiming.
hello. michelle, who are you? l want to know first before l can personally give answer to your request. for your information l have contact to sijuade HRM. He happens to be a close friend to my father HRM. oba oladele olasore of iloko ijesa. but l must know well that your claim is real before l can forward the contact to you. Have a good day.
1. I know your mother is a white but that colure of skin as far as i know is not chocolate or brown enough to to give you to a black man . even when my own kids were 2 months to 1 year , they are not as bright as you are now , talk more of an adult like you. i have three mulatto and can tell you more about their colour.
2. you dodge my second qestion which is why you have blond hair i have naver see a mulatto with a blond hair the wh*** world over , higest the person will have brown here bepending on how dominant the mothers gen are.
please i dont want to offend you , but you know truth is always bitter.
nice one," pedigree" may be u don't know u surname is link to a strong royal dynasty name, i must tell you but do also focus your search to ile ife osun state but be very careful of fraudsters who may pose as a good searcher but take you time ,if you know the state it will really help .
ih, im sorry if i sound negative to your fellings but this is due to some flaudlent activities of some people. I've lived in europea for years and have been able to figure out lies from reality, especially when dealing with the (tortoise british ). having read your story , i come up with this conclusion of mine that you are a detective who want to arrest mr ken sijuade for a crime that was linked to him. i said this with this points of mine .
1. You are not dark enough to claim being a child of a black man.
2. You have a blond hair which is not atributed to any mix breed ie ( black and white ). or you spray your hair ?.
3.Uk i know as an advanced nation, doesnt play with doc**ent.if mr ken sijuade migrated to uk, he must have a nigerian passport with visa , but let asume that nigeria to uk was visa free that time 1975. He must have passport on arrival and must be registred by uk. imigration with his name ,adress and name of his parents as stated on his passport.
4. being married to your mum, ken sijuade must have marriage formalities as was stipulated by british law . ie he must have submited some marriage doc**ents to the court or church as the case may be which contains his name, his nigerian adress and birth certificate. in it he and your mum agree that their ofspring will bear sijuade as surname. Asuming you are a child of circ***tance ,sorry to say. He must have sign some doc**ent while registering your birth as you claimed and the he will also state his nigerian adress there.
4.To me, mr ken sijuade you presented to us can be described as factitious name from a 419er which i asumed that you are looking for. let's analyse it (a) sijuade is a yoruba surname, ken is an briviation of english or igbo name . like kenedy , keneth, kelvin or igbo name kenechukwu, kenenna, ekene etc.
5.Mind you that Nigerian custom don't give visa with abiviated name.
Untile you come up with a tangible reasons , i see this as ploy for you to get mr ken sijuade arrested