According to Investopedia What Does Mutual Fund Mean?An investment vehicle that is made up of a pool of funds collected from many investors for the purpose of investing in securities such as stocks,…Continue
"I totally agree with you. Nigeria in general expects we accept policies without publicly educating the masses on what to expect or borrow ideas from them. I am one of the people that believe that the govt owes the responsibility of inviting us or…"
"The issue of rent should not be imposed by government. Rent administration should have the input of landlords, to make it workable. After all government cannot provide accommodation to all Nigerians, so the input of private deveoplers is…"
It did not say the maximum rent or advance rent the tenant shall pay to landlords and their agents.
The Lagos Rent Control Law is intended to mandatorily regulate the rentals that can be charged for residential apartments…"
"According to Sanusi, only 10 percent of Nigerians were capable of withdrawing upwards of N100, 000 cash per day thereby leaving the remaining 90 percent to bear the cost of cash management which he said was high."
"ABUJA, May 26, (THEWILL) – The Senate Thursday advised the Governor of Central Bank of Nigeria, Mallam Sanusi Lamido Sanusi, to review the deadline for the commencement of the new CBN cash withdrawal limit, even as it asked the apex bank to…"