I salute the strength of a WOMAN
● changes her name
● changes her home
● leaves her family
● moves in with you
● builds a home with you
● gets pregnant for you
● pregnancy changes her body
● she gets fat
● almost gives up in the labour room due to the
pain of child birth
● even the kids she delivers bear your name
till the day she dies... everything she does...
cleaning your house, taking care of…
some times i begin to imagine why girls always decide to fake every thing now. ladies on their thirties still claiming to be on their twenties.even single mothers now don't agree they are. married women with kids still claim they are single, married women cheat on their husband with other guys & they call it .GAME_FLEXING. and still cook for the man to eat.if you ask, they will give useless excuses like _buhari weather_ my_husband_can't_satisfy_me.my_husband_don't_care_for_me.…Continue
1. Drink plenty of water.
2. Eat breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince and dinner like a beggar.
3. Eat more plants and foods that grow on trees and eat less food that is manufactured.
4. Live with Energy, Enthusiasm and Empathy
5. Make time to pray.
6. Play more.
7. Read more.
8. Sit in silence for at least 10 minutes each day
9. Sleep for 7 hours.
10. Take a 10-30 minute walk daily and smile while you…
NAIJA HAS A SAY!
“In 1985, IBB was the president of Nigeria. Our teachers told us that Buhari was the former Head of state. Our teachers also called us "the leaders of tomorrow".
“27 years later, IBB and Buhari are still contesting for the Presidency. It’s either our teachers lied to us, or tomorrow is yet to come. Who's fooling who?
“In 1983, Bamanga Tukur was the Governor of the defunct Gongola State (now Adamawa & Taraba). 30 years later, he is the Chairman of the…