Information

RENAISSANCE

Do you believe that our dear Nation is due for a rebirth and believe that you can play a role in this coming rebirth,come let's not only analyse our problems but profer solutions that can be implimented by you and I...You are welcome.

Members: 30
Latest Activity: Mar 12, 2012

Discussion Forum

Corruption, what is the cause?

Started by Don Matete. Last reply by Tolulope Aladejebi Oct 27, 2011. 1 Reply

Corruption, what is the cause?Is it poverty or mentalcan somebody help me out...Continue

Comment Wall

Comment

You need to be a member of RENAISSANCE to add comments!

Comment by Ode Michael Ijuo on October 2, 2010 at 10:35am
Corruption is not a cast-in-place phenomenon,it can be removed without leaving a trace of it behind.this can only be done when confirmed corrupt people are exterminated and the ones who care less of material things are given a chance to mount the seat of government.we can achieve that when we are of a common purpose and are vanguards of progress.God bless Nigeria as she celebrate her 50th year anniversary.i'm proudly Nigerian.Naija for life.
Comment by Don Matete on September 28, 2010 at 5:18pm
As we celebrate our 50th anniversary; amidst pump and peagentry let us have a sober reflection and bring into bearing the fact that the present situation we find ourselves can be made better by our efforts.if we all live to our expectations, all is not doomed for Nigeria.
I believe in CHANGE.
I believe in YOU.
Comment by Don Matete on September 28, 2010 at 8:34am
Rita Ogbonna; You are welcomed on board the RENAISSANCE crusade it is a platform to express CHANGE as we can affect it. Please your response is awaited and will be hugely appreciated.
I believe in you.
I believe in CHANGE.
Comment by Don Matete on August 23, 2010 at 1:40pm
Tunde Awe; You are most welcomed on board the RENAISSANCE crusade it is a platform to express CHANGE as we can affect it. Please your response is awaited and will be hugely appreciated.
I believe in you.
I believe in CHANGE.
Comment by Don Matete on August 23, 2010 at 1:39pm
Rev Dr Olu Babalola you are welcome on board the RENAISSANCE crusade it is a platform to express CHANGE as we can affect it. Please your response is awaited and will be hugely appreciated.
I believe in you.
I believe in CHANGE.
Comment by Don Matete on August 23, 2010 at 1:35pm
You are welcomed Rev Dr Olu Babalola to the RENAISSANCE and we will appreciate your responses; It's so nice having someone of your person join us in this crusade.
I believe in you,
I believe in change.
Comment by Martins Igbinovia on July 14, 2010 at 10:31am
I am hereby applauding Oladimeji Bamiji Matthew's well thought-through reply, hope to read more from you bro.

nigerianfolks
Comment by Don Matete on July 14, 2010 at 10:14am
Well said Oladimeji, As we have been saying here on RENAISSANCE let us be the change we strive for; If we can join the list of the very few Nigerians that you mentioned then the list will get longer and the impact felt more intensely. We are the hope NIGERIA has, let's strive not to let her down because it is easier said than done; in every field and sphere of life we 'r in; let us be corruption free. One out of Ten might not be a pass mark but can make a turnaround.
The greatest revolution is the one of the mind and it is non violent.
We appreciate your contribution and do sincerely expect more from you...
You are welcome to the RENAISSANCE.
I believe in YOU
I beelieve in CHANGE
Comment by Oladimeji Bamiji Matthew on July 14, 2010 at 9:26am
An epidemic in Nigeria called "Corruption" can be reduced and eliminated only if there is a reorientation and "bleaching" of hearts. If people become less material acquision proned, and excellence is celebrated rather than money as it is now in Nigeria. Most Nigerians are corrupt and unpatriotic, both poor and rich. Many so-called social crusaders are mere looking for cheap popularity. Many tested Nigerian critics fail the mass when in places of authority. Only very few Gani Fawehinmis and Wole Soyinkas are in Nigeria. I believe in Nigeria and her prosperous future. Nigeria will and shall be great afteral.
Comment by Paul Isebor on June 15, 2010 at 11:48am
I want to state that corruption is not caused by poverty. Rather, it is caused by greediness and discontentment. A situation where somebody wants to acquire more and more wealth without considering the effect of his action is the bane of the society.

Members (29)

Forum Categories

© 2019   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service