Forum Discussions (11,156)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

on » Waku ignorant of democratic rules – Presidency - Vanguard (Nigeria)

on » Waku ignorant of democratic rules – Presidency - Vanguard (Nigeria) 45 minutes ago Waku is Atiku supporter, he is just doing the job h…

Started by Anthony Martin Okafor in General

1 Jan 23, 2011
Reply by chris Ndu

HIKE IN SCHOOL FEES

Have you noticed that almost all the universities in the country (both federal and state) have increased their school fees recently? Do you…

Started by Charles Ugochukwu Okere in General

2 Jan 23, 2011
Reply by chris Ndu

on » Men who want to rule us - Vanguard (Nigeria)

on » Men who want to rule us - Vanguard (Nigeria) 4 hours ago Dele Momodu ….. Your dream for Nigeria is beautiful, but at times the head ma…

0 Jan 22, 2011

on » How cultists prepared to set Benin on fire - Vanguard (Nigeria)

on » How cultists prepared to set Benin on fire - Vanguard (Nigeria) 3 hours ago “Police Commissioner lamented that the Command lacked the…

0 Jan 22, 2011

on » Why Atiku won’t accept Jonathan’s victory - Vanguard (Nigeria)

on » Why Atiku won’t accept Jonathan’s victory - Vanguard (Nigeria) 2 hours ago It’s natural for one not to die quietly, yes, very natural.…

0 Jan 22, 2011

STUDY IN UK / UKRAINE AND OTHER EUROPEAN COUNTRIES

We are pleased to announce that we are securing admissions for 2011 academic year already. It is our great pleasure to announce to student…

Started by Luba in General

0 Jan 22, 2011

Office Assistant (Secretary) needed

Company: Charity Luba Consult Job Description: Study Abroad Office assistant (Secretary). The applicant must be in good standing and must b…

Started by Luba in General

0 Jan 22, 2011

INEC IS IMPROVING

Reports around my area indicate that INEC is improving by the day.  Today, when I visited the registration centre near my office, where I r…

3 Jan 22, 2011
Reply by Charles Ugochukwu Okere

OTHER PDP PRIMARIES

Apart from the presidential PDP primaries, which was conducted freely and fairly, other primaries are full of complaints.  There have been…

6 Jan 22, 2011

god bless nigeria

sometimes i wonder if president goodluck jonathan is a mere mortal or an angel sent from above to rescue nigeria from her political instabi…

Started by elias nwuzor in Politics

6 Jan 22, 2011

RSS

© 2017   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service