Forum Discussions (9,737)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Nigeria deserves apology from the BBC

"Welcome to Lagos", a doc**entary aired by the bbc worldwide is a selfish betrayal of the bbc to potray Nigeria and its people as slump sca…

Started by vincent balogun in General

4 May 3, 2010
Reply by vincent balogun

PEOPLE WHO AIM TO BE HAPPY, HEALTHY AND SUCCESSFUL

LOSE WEIGHT ! STAY FIT! FEEL GREAT 90% of diseases comes from unhealthy colon.Good for colon cancer, obesity, heart attack, stroke, ki…

Started by mmerichukwu udeorji in General

0 May 3, 2010

WHO KILLED Danjuma Bashir and Malabu Abubakar Ahmad?

From the initial reports of possible kidnap of the NNPC officials in the Niger Delta to the allegation below this case is becoming myster…

Started by Akhabue in General

1 May 2, 2010
Reply by Akhabue

HIGH RATE OF DIVORCE

The rate at which marriages fail in this country is very alarming.  What are the possible reasons for this?

Started by Charles Ugochukwu Okere in General

8 May 2, 2010
Reply by JEFF ADAMS

New Nigerian Job Search Website Launches Free Video CVs

Our website launched 1st of may offering the above feature for job seekers in addition to regular cv submission. Employers also have acces…

Started by Rabia I in Jobs

0 May 2, 2010

Is It Good To See Our Girls In A Half-Naked Outfit?

I must confess that the way our Nigerian Girls are dressing nowadays, is something I don't even understand. Some will wear a bra that will…

Started by UNWANA in General

0 May 1, 2010

Welcome to Lagos

I would like to know your opinion regarding this BBC doc**entary video.   My own opinion: I believe it is a great work of Art. The recor…

Started by Edwin Aka in General

1 May 1, 2010
Reply by Edwin Aka

OJUKWU WANTS MAURICE IWU REAPPOINTED: What a disappointment !!!

Before the recently held Anambra state governorship elections, Emeka Odumegwu Ojukwu begged Anambrans to vote for Peter Obi as a form of sp…

Started by Tope Adeyinka in General

36 Apr 30, 2010
Reply by isaac akwu

What do you people think about the defence?

Inter with 10 man with Baca? Wow, Murhino is just the best, wait did i say just the best? no, no, no, no. Murhino is the very best. Please…

Started by Ufuoma in General

1 Apr 29, 2010
Reply by M. dominic (nsc)

IF and WHEN IBB COMES BACK, EXPECT THESE THINGS

Knowing what Nigerian situation is, and IBB in particular knowing how the Nigerian ma**** can be manipulated with his stolen billions, no o…

Started by Foluso Akoni in General

1 Apr 28, 2010
Reply by Ufuoma

RSS

© 2017   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service