Forum Discussions (9,598)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Kitchen Hands in Leadership

Kitchen Hands in Leadership By Onyeke Alphaeus Onyeke Not until recently, most people take kitchen and the things that come out of it for…

Started by Alphaeus Onyeke Onyeke in General

0 Apr 17, 2010

Something is truly wrong with this psycopath i U know who

Can you believe all this ibb man is now saying? who do you think you are talking to Nigerians ? 1st of all let me thank Vanguard for this o…

Started by latifa in Politics

0 Apr 16, 2010

New 14 Commandment! What do you think?

Do not do to others what you would not want them to do to you. In all things, strive to cause no harm. Treat your fellow human beings, yo…

Started by Edwin Aka in General

0 Mar 25, 2010

NIGERIA : GOVERNMENT

Why is it that our government leaders are so evil minded? They have taken our country as a family business, may God deliever us from them.

Started by Onyeka Uzokwe in General

0 Mar 25, 2010

One step forward, Ten steps backward!

Now, can someone tell me the sort of country we are in? When Jonathan was made acting president and started some sweeping changes, many Nig…

Started by Bassey Efa in General

0 Mar 25, 2010

What a shame to our nation......;

If i say i'm not ashame of what is going on in our country Nigeria i think i will be a great lier, as an international journalist work…

Started by Chukwudi Clems N. Onuigbo Jr. in General

1 Mar 25, 2010
Reply by Chukwudi Clems N. Onuigbo Jr.

WITH THAT 7 POINTS AGENDA?

Now that the ruling Party has started unfolding the remaining part of its 7 point agenda, hence the question, WHO RULES NIGERIA? Turai &…

Started by Shamsdeen Olushegun Lawal in General

0 Feb 28, 2010

Effurun, Delta state Boils again..........

The death of Black Moses an aids to late Gadafi is now tearing the relative peace apart in the Ogbe area near Ogbe Primary school, Okorodud…

Started by FOREMAN-BROWN IDOGHO in General

0 Jan 23, 2010

RSS

© 2017   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service