Forum Discussions (10,598)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Awake Nigerians!

As richly endowed by the Divine with enormous resources, viz; natural, intellectual, spiritual and ecology we still find it so hard to brea…

Started by Ovie Utuedor in Politics

3 Dec 3, 2010
Reply by Okolobah Efe Michael

Senators and their new tactics of intimidation and blackmailing of government officials for speaking out.

Senate members during their session tagged Sanusi's comment TREASONABLE on the burden and danger posed to the economy by NASS high budgetar…

Started by obi amaefule in General

6 Dec 3, 2010
Reply by Okolobah Efe Michael

50 years of Nigeria independence

As a child growing up in Nigeria few years ago,independence day is special as we are told that was the beginning of our self rule.few years…

Started by chris Ndu in Politics

3 Dec 3, 2010
Reply by Charles Ugochukwu Okere

I WILL DIE FOR 2011 POLLS

I PRAY PASTOR TUNDE BAKARE UNDERSTANDS WHAT THAT ASSERTION MEANS. I GLEAN FROM HISTORY THAT MEN PAID PRICES TO MOVE THEIR NATIONS FORWARD,…

Started by ogie aigbe vasco in General

2 Dec 3, 2010
Reply by ogie aigbe vasco

That invitation of the cbn governor by the senate yesterday

I watched and listened to the exchanges yesterday and reinforced were  the misgivings I have always held about the our legislative bodies i…

Started by Francis Maduekwe in General

1 Dec 3, 2010

SPARE A THOUGHT FOR THE DISABLED

Today Nigeria joins other countries to observe the International Day For The Disabled.  As the world remembers the disabled today, It is im…

Started by Charles Ugochukwu Okere in General

0 Dec 3, 2010

JTF MASSACRE

JTF has almost wiped out Ayakoromo village killing 50 people allegedly in search of "General Togo". a militant.  How can they justify this…

0 Dec 3, 2010

Alhaji Abubakar Atiku- is he fit to be President of Nigeria?

Mallam Adamu Ciroma and his 16 men commitee nominated Alhaji Atiku Abubakar as consensus candidate for the north to battle President Goodlu…

Started by Oguejiofor, Chinedu Benjamin in General

6 Dec 3, 2010

ALAO-AKALA: ATTITUDE MOST BIZZAIRE

Governor Alao Akala of Oyo State arrived late for a schedule meeting with labour in Ibadan and ordered the rendetion of National Anthem tha…

0 Dec 3, 2010

National Assembly - Rapacious financial scavengers of national treasury.

National Assembly has two distinct purposes- Representation of local interests and Law making for national interests.It is supposed to be a…

Started by Oguejiofor, Chinedu Benjamin in General

3 Dec 3, 2010

RSS

© 2017   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service