Forum Discussions (171,915)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

PDP PRESIDENTIAL ZONING, THE FINAL STRAW THAT WILL BREASK NIGERIA'S SPINAL CORD

I have watched with close dexerity and I have found out that the ongoing debate of the presidential zoning in the PDP will be the resolved…

Started by Akamelu Michael in General

5 Oct 6, 2010
Reply by Akamelu Michael

MEND didn't bomb Abuja

By Daniel IdonorABUJA—ALL ex-militant leaders under the auspices of Movement for the Emancipation of the Niger-Delta, MEND, except detained…

Started by Just NEWS in General

1 Oct 6, 2010
Reply by chimaobi A Kanu

LOSS OF VALUES AND MORALS IN CHURCHES A THREAT TO BUILDING A WORTHY GENERATION HENCE THE NEED FOR RENAISSANCE ESPECIALLY IN NEW BREED CHURCHES EXPEDIENT

May we not loose sight of the reason why we go to school and the same applies, why we go to church. The Bible tells us why we have minister…

Started by OGBONNA N in General

0 Oct 6, 2010

The Decline of Nigeria Football and Nigeria Ethnics Politics

Watching Nigeria Football these days,is like watching circuit Clowns dancing around.   The Era of Nigeria football dominance is gone,unles…

Started by Teddy Allanah in General

0 Oct 5, 2010

Dr GoodLuck,Most Favourite 2011 Candidate

With the array of candidates gunning for the no 1 sit.Who do you think is most prefered.autoinsurancepage.co.cc

Started by Kevin Ashwe in Politics

2 Oct 5, 2010
Reply by Rex David

THE TRUTH WILL SURFACE ITSELF

SO MANY SPECULATIONS, ACCUSATIONS AND COUNTER ACCUSATIONS ON THE RECENT INDEPENDENT BOMB BLAST. WHATEVER HAPPENS, THE TRUTH WILL SURFACED I…

Started by Okafor Chukwurah Nicholas in General

2 Oct 5, 2010
Reply by lin

A CONTRIBUTION TO MINIMIZING/REDUCING KINDAPPING IN NIGERIA

THANK GOD THE  KIDNAPPED KIDS WERE RELEASED ON INDEPENDENT DAY. BUT NIGERIANS SHOULD WATCH OUT FOR MORE OF THIS MENACING ACT, TO HELP AT LE…

2 Oct 5, 2010
Reply by lin

FACES OF ABUJA BOMB SUSPECTS REVEALED.PLEASE SHARE LINK WITH ALL

FACES OF ABUJA BOMB SUSPECTS REVEALED.PLEASE SHARE LINK WITH ALL http://bit.ly/cXRAzZ

Started by Bamidele Ataru in General

3 Oct 5, 2010
Reply by lin

RE: NIGERIA OCT. 1ST BOMB BLAST!

PERMIT ME TO REPEAT AGAIN ON CONCERNING THE RECENT OCTOBER 1ST BOMB BLAST EXPLOSION. I NOW THE TRUTH WILL SOON SURFACED, MORE UNBELIEVABLE …

2 Oct 5, 2010
Reply by lin

Dis-order Not Unity

Started by Teddy Allanah in General

4 Oct 5, 2010
Reply by lin

RSS

Forum Categories

© 2019   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service