Forum Discussions (166,527)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

WHO IS A RACIST/TRIBALIST, A BLACK OR WHITE MAN.

Sorry, i have started appologising for wrong use of grammer before commiting any, this is  because english is not my lingual. Ladies and ge…

Started by ALICIA in General

1 Nov 4, 2010
Reply by Usie Kingsley Ovie

Keshi Vs Siasia: The Die is cast!

AS Stephen Keshi andSamson Siasia go for the interview for the position of Super Eagles coach tomorrow, many Nigerians are waiting anxiousl…

Started by Just NEWS in General

4 Nov 4, 2010
Reply by obi amaefule

when will this be :Lagos To Enjoy 16-Hour Power Supply – Committee On Power

Residents and companies in Lagos and Abuja were said they will  soon to enjoy 16 and 24 hours power supply, according to a proposal by the…

0 Nov 4, 2010

NIGERIANS: ANSWERS IN THE QUESTIONS FOR NIGERIA!!!

DEAR NIGERIANS,IT IS MY GREAT PLEASURE TO UNVEIL THE PAIN WHICH ARISES THE REALITY WITHIN WHICH IS FAR BETTER THAN A JOY WHICH KEEPS IGNORA…

Started by Sodiq Bolaji Q. in General

0 Nov 3, 2010

Dont the FG know when to stop?

The total public debt of the Federal Government, comprising both external and securitised domestic debt, rose by $6.7 billion (about N1.005…

Started by kayphas Ande in General

2 Nov 3, 2010
Reply by kayphas Ande

JAMB

the current jamb utme reg has started.

Started by Omo-obi onoriode victory in General

0 Nov 3, 2010

Dogs Eat Dogs Hijack mend and Boko haram mercenaries.

Political power is being hijacked from responsible individuals that followed due process,worked hard got educated,and paid their dues.,by d…

Started by ibrahim mohammed usman in Politics

0 Nov 3, 2010

Women Only

My Dear Sister,   It is the wish and desire of every woman like you to have her man all for her self, off course that’s how it should be. S…

Started by Kevin Ashwe in General

0 Nov 3, 2010

Governors gather for battle

THE nation’s 36 governors are gathering in Abuja, today, to battle for the leadership of the Nigerian Governors Forum in a contest that is…

0 Nov 3, 2010

Zoning: Court reserves judgment for Nov 24

By Ikechukwu Nnochiri ABUJA—The Chief Judge of the Federal Capital Territory, Justice Lawal H. Gummi, yesterday fixed November 24 to delive…

0 Nov 3, 2010

RSS

Forum Categories

© 2019   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service