Forum Discussions (161,032)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

POLITE CHAT APPROACH

Why is chattin with a person for the first time always difficult especially for nigerians?. I hear questions like "WHO ARE", "HOW DID U COM…

Started by Samson in General

19 May 7, 2010

Task Force On Abuja Streets

I was recently around the Federal Secretariate Area of Abuja and what i observe was very appauling. I found TASK FORCE aressting street haw…

Started by Kobbla Emmanuel Komeno Ameyon in General

0 May 7, 2010

CONDOLES LETTER TO THE FAMILYS OF LATE UMARU YAR'ADUA AND NIGERIANS FROM A.N.C.C

The Association of nigerian community china,as well the African communities residing in china hereby wishes to condole the family a…

Started by MACANTHONY in General

0 May 7, 2010

IBORI VS GOODLUCK JONATHAN

POLITICS POLITICS POLITICS ALL FOR 2011 This fight is only for their selfish interest and not for the common man.Immediately the Vice Presi…

Started by yoyo in Politics

3 May 7, 2010
Reply by Anyakora Ngozi B

NIGERIA POLITICS AND SECOND TENURE SYNDROME

Are you in support of the second term or tenure syndrome in the Nigeria politics?  To me second term should be struck off in the Nigeria co…

Started by Charles Ugochukwu Okere in General

0 May 7, 2010

The demise of our president

It is a pity the the man UMARU MUSA YAR'ADUA  died this way at last,There are some sycophants who took the advantage of the man ailment to…

Started by kayode ojo in General

2 May 7, 2010
Reply by kayode ojo

againstbabangida.com

Guys you may want to check out this website    - www.againstbabangida.com  - about a prominent rougish Nigerian Babangida.    

Started by Gbenga Aderibigbe in General

0 May 7, 2010

War against child abuse

Please forgive me for my wrong use of Englise language , as it is not my native language.THROUGH OUT THE GLOBE , AFRICANS IN GENERAL AND NI…

Started by ALICIA in General

6 May 7, 2010
Reply by Tunde

The Sack of Maurice Iwu! NOT YET UHURU.

Much as i recall with nostalgia the immeasurable damage Prof. Maurice Iwu led Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) has done to…

Started by Hon. Aiyamenkhue Edokpolo in General

2 May 7, 2010
Reply by mary

What would Nigeria look like if ALL Governments actually spend monies alloted to projects judiciously?

Recently, in Bayelsa State, the government uncovered a waste of about N300m which has been paid to ghost workers by some undisclosed person…

Started by Matthew Ejaks in Politics

4 May 7, 2010
Reply by mary

RSS

Forum Categories

© 2019   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service