Forum Discussions (16,178)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

ONE FIFTY MILLION MATCH CONGRATULATES NIGERIA AT 50

I  cannot begin to describe how important your correspondence has meant to me through the three weeks of ONE FIFTY MILLION MATCH FOR PRE…

Started by Leonard Eke in General

0 Sep 30, 2010

Thousands of Nigerian women 'found in Mali slave camps'

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-11438341 "The girls, many of them under age, have often been promised jobs in Europe but ended up i…

Started by Akhabue in General

0 Sep 30, 2010

Nigeria Need to Stop Curruption

Nigeria need to stop corruption. There is unemployment in every where. Nigeria Government need to provide employment for every citizens, th…

Started by LAWRENCE WARIEBI in General

0 Sep 30, 2010

ALL HAIL THE NIGERIA@50,NIGERIA AS IT IS.

THE FREEDOM FROM THE HANDS OF WHITE MEN WAS  DECLARES,LATER IT BECOMES A REPUBLIC.ALL HAIL THE NIGERIA@50,.BELOW HERE ARE THE HISTORY OF NI…

Started by MACANTHONY in General

3 Sep 30, 2010
Reply by norbert diala

Arewa, Northern leaders lambast Jonathan

By Emeka Mamah & Henry UmoruKADUNA—AREWA Consultative Forum, ACF, and the Northern Political Leaders Forum, NPLF,  yesterday, took Pres…

Started by VISTA NEWS in General

3 Sep 30, 2010
Reply by Daniel Adiak

AM SEARCHING

I was born in between two set of twins. My immediate elder sisters are twin while my immediate younger brothers are twin as well. The Engli…

Started by samuel adjarho in General

3 Sep 30, 2010
Reply by PROMISE CHIGOZIRIM

NIGERIA MY LOVE

Yes,        it was like yesterday when it all began when a group of people leaving in a settlement and in 1914 an amalgamation happen bring…

Started by agboola temitope oluwafemi in General

0 Sep 30, 2010

CNN REPORTS 15 CHILDREN ABDUCTED IN NIGERIA,

WHO IS BEHIND ALL THIS KIDNAPPING AND ABDUCTION? WHY DO WE STILL PAY THE POLICE AND OTHER SECURITY AGENTS WHO THEIR CIVIC RESPONSIBILITY IS…

Started by felixinho in General

2 Sep 30, 2010
Reply by chimaobi A Kanu

CE....LEBRATION TIME COME ON,IN CHINA. ojukwu emma wish nigerians

THE ASSOCIATION OF THE NIGERIAN COMMUNITY CHINA AND THE HOST OF ALL SPONSORS FROM THE NIGERIAN,WISH YOU HAPPY NIGERIAN@50. The Independe…

0 Sep 30, 2010

CE....LEBRATION TIME COME ON,IN CHINA. ojukwu emma wish nigerians

THE ASSOCIATION OF THE NIGERIAN COMMUNITY CHINA AND THE HOST OF ALL SPONSORS FROM THE NIGERIAN,WISH YOU HAPPY NIGERIAN@50. The Independe…

0 Sep 30, 2010

RSS

© 2018   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service