Forum Discussions (150,008)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

octopus

Octopus oracle picks World Cup winner Eyes around the world were on Germany’s octopus oracle Paul on Friday as he made his biggest predic…

Started by Ehannire Theodore Osas McTimothy

0 Jul 13, 2010

BUKOLA SARAKI – GOVERNORS MAY DISCUSS ZONING

BUKOLA SARAKI – GOVERNORS MAY DISCUSS ZONINGDr. Bukola Saraki, the chairman of the Nigerian Governors Forum has said that the issue of zoni…

Started by Kola Yusuf

0 Jul 12, 2010

WHO IS THIS KING OF GLORY?

The pick that struck the Rosetta Stone in the loamy soil of the Nile delta in 1796 also struck a mighty blow at historical Christianity. Fo…

Started by Ed Wasini

0 Jul 11, 2010

REVELATION 1;CHAPTER 14.

HIS HAIR IS LIKE WOOL AND HIS EYES LIKE FLAME OF FIRE. NOW,WHO'S HAIR IS LIKE WOOL------THE BLACKMAN. WHO'S EYES LIKE FLAME OF FIRE-------T…

Started by Ed Wasini

0 Jul 11, 2010

METAPHYSICAL DECODING OF THE BIBLE.I DON'T MEAN TO OFFEND BUT TO ENLIGHTEN THE IGNORANT MIND.Pt.2

1.coats of skins--The body of flesh. Man was connected originally with the spiritual-body idea, but when he took on personal consciousness…

Started by Ed Wasini

0 Jul 11, 2010

METAPHYSICAL DECODING OF THE BIBLE.I DON'T MEAN TO OFFEND BUT TO ENLIGHTEN THE IGNORANT MIND.Pt.1

METAPHYSICAL BREAKDOWN OF THE BIBLE.   1.Adultery--Mixed thoughts, errors that have their existence in the unregenerated feelings; thought…

Started by Ed Wasini

0 Jul 11, 2010

EDO STATE

The edo state goverment is trying very very much for the good work that they are doing in edo state ...go to the ring road and see what the…

Started by loxxzz

2 Jul 11, 2010
Reply by constant a. akele

South East Governors Plot Against Kalu •Abia Lawmakers Plan Mass Defection To APGA

The governors, it was said, were miffed by the political antics of Kalu, which they claimed bordered on purely selfish ambition to take po…

Started by wokocha onyemezie

0 Jul 10, 2010

How do we ensure a free & fair elections in Nigeria?

I think if we ensure one man/woman, one vote and that each vote is strictly monitored to be counted. Please, read my attached article on Ed…

Started by Mike Edo

1 Jul 10, 2010
Reply by Bridget

WITH GOD I KNOW I M GETING MY ADMISSION THIS YEAR

I WROTE THIS UTME EXAM, BUT I WAS SUPRIASE IT WAS MY ENGLISH THAT WAS THE ONLY SUBJECT RELEASE.. BUT MY CONFIDENT IS BUILD ON GOD, AND I KN…

Started by Festus Akporuku

0 Jul 10, 2010

RSS

Forum Categories

© 2020   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service