Forum Discussions (13,376)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

SERVANTS OR MASTERS

How would describe our politicians especially those that claim to represent us in various capacities.  Would you call them servants of the…

Started by Charles Ugochukwu Okere in General

6 Mar 7, 2011
Reply by Charles Ugochukwu Okere

Mr Oghenekohwoudugba

That man is a heartless man for killing such an innocent man just for his selfish reason. He should be investigated properly. There after,…

Started by oghenekohwo in General

4 Mar 7, 2011
Reply by Mavos

on » Igali laments exclusion of wrestling from All Africa Games - Vanguard (Nigeria)

on » Igali laments exclusion of wrestling from All Africa Games - Vanguard (Nigeria) 21 hours ago The authority that plan to remove wrestli…

Started by Anthony Martin Okafor in General

0 Mar 6, 2011

Mr Oghenekohwoudugba

That man is a heartless man for killing such an inocent man just for his selfish reason. He should be investigated properly. There after, H…

Started by oghenekohwo in General

0 Mar 5, 2011

Uprising in Libya.

In the Arab world, the wind that people thought was impossible is blowing. This is a clear evidence that when the people rise up to claim t…

Started by Ken B Gabriel Maduafor in General

0 Mar 5, 2011

FREEDOM OF INFORMATION VS NATIONAL SECURITY

I think i share the same view with David Mark that some irresponsible journalist may us FOI bill to cause chaos in the system. wikkileaks i…

Started by semiu oyewale oyebamiji in Politics

3 Mar 4, 2011
Reply by chris Ndu

TUNUBU WANTS TO TAKE ALL

The former governor of Lagos State and the leader of AC, Bola Tunubu wants to have all the political positions in the state.  His wife is r…

Started by Charles Ugochukwu Okere in Politics

11 Mar 4, 2011
Reply by semiu oyewale oyebamiji

Ex- Convicts and Heroism

Is it proper to accord hero status to an ex-convict moreso when the conviction was based on corruption?

Started by Charles Ugochukwu Okere in General

1 Mar 4, 2011
Reply by Okolobah Efe Michael

NLC President:If no Minimum wages, no election.

Then what? continuity of Umaru’s almost ended term through Jonathan or through military or you calling for beginning of revolution on the…

Started by Anthony Martin Okafor in General

5 Mar 4, 2011
Reply by Jennie

Investment

Who has an idea on how 2 deal in mobile stock exchange (MSE). Pls. I want some enlighteenment as soon as possible.

Started by Olawuyi yinka peter in Business

1 Mar 4, 2011
Reply by Charles Ugochukwu Okere

RSS

© 2017   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service