Forum Discussions (11,630)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

POVERTY SYNDROME IN NIGERIA-WHAT ARE THE POSSIBLE CAUSES?

No Description

Started by AMADI CHIOMA CITY in General

8 May 24, 2010
Reply by Hon. Aiyamenkhue Edokpolo

'Artificial life' breakthrough announced by scientists: Now we can create human in our own Image

Scientists in the US have succeeded in developing the first living cell to be controlled entirely by synthetic DNA. The researchers cons…

Started by Edwin Aka in General

2 May 23, 2010
Reply by Edwin Aka

UN to try Nigeria for child rights violations

In My Strong Opinion   When we talk about child right, one will start wondering about whom in the UN that has anything to say to Nigeria. U…

Started by Emmanuel Idogho in General

0 May 23, 2010

A CALL FOR DONALD DUKE DEVELOPMENT INSTITUTE

If you lived in Calabar any time before 1999 like I did, you will immediately appreciate the reason for this call.  If you visit Calabar no…

Started by Francis Nmeribe in General

0 May 22, 2010

kidnappings in the south eastern Nigeria

when did the igbos degenerate to this sorry state?when did an igbo man become this lazy and useless that he can no longer strive to survive…

Started by obi amaefule in General

4 May 22, 2010
Reply by Timi-Odiase Kings U.

NIGERIANS IN CHINA WILL BE HOSTING THEIR DAY ( NIGERIA DAY )

We have come to stay and invest in china not  only in business but in social life and cultural activities.The warfare of the citizen here i…

Started by MACANTHONY in General

0 May 22, 2010

Could Dr Uma Ukpai please pray for our President!

Could someone please tell Dr Uma Ukpai to pray for our dear President. Here is one man in whom I believe knows his God and his God knows hi…

Started by Dr Osita Okonkwo in Politics

0 May 22, 2010

Why can't we Africans feed ourselves?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/8697042.stm Niger's hungry 'fleeing south' Reports from northern Nigeria say a growing number of people f…

Started by Akhabue in General

0 May 21, 2010

Everybody Draw "You know what" Day Contest Finalists : Warning Read at your own Risk!!!

Is it wrong to draw a cartoon of any thing under the earth or above it  ?   Viewers description advice Contain horrific images   http://www…

Started by Edwin Aka in General

0 May 20, 2010

Yerima, a pervert, child abuser hiding under islam.....

......or is a an acceptable norm in islamic world especially Nigeria? which i don't think it's true. and i also have been wondering why alm…

Started by obi amaefule in General

1 May 20, 2010
Reply by Ed Wasini

RSS

© 2017   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service