Forum Discussions (11,109)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

WILL NIGERIA REALLY BREAK UP IF JONATHAN RUNS IN 2011; IF IT DOES BREAK UP, DO WE CARE?

A lot of "elder statesmen" and other concerned Nigerians have warned president Goodluck Jonathan against any attempt at "dreaming" of conti…

Started by wokocha onyemezie in General

1 May 18, 2010
Reply by Bridget

DRUG ABUSE IN OUR SOCIETY WHO IS TO BE BLAME?.i need your oppinion

I  present this article on drug abuse in our society.

Started by IRAKPO OREVAOGHENE SUNNY in General

0 May 18, 2010

Nomination of new vice president

Our Dear peoples of kaduna and other part of the country we should remember that;GOD gives power to whom he wishes and withdraw power from…

Started by mande garba in General

2 May 17, 2010
Reply by Bridget

ANOTHER ROUND OF CONFUSION

Yar adua started very well with his 7 point agender but they took advantage of his illness to distroy our young democracy. Now they have st…

Started by Daches Bitrus Bok in General

4 May 17, 2010
Reply by Daches Bitrus Bok

RE: IMO,A STATE AWAITING TRIAL., BY BOB KAY NJEMANZE

IMO: A STATE AWAITING TRIAL – BY BOB KAY NJEMANZEAbimbola Davies was a name used in obtaining the injunction from the LateJustice Basse…

Started by Dorothy Njemanze in General

0 May 17, 2010

HOW & WHY DID RELIGION BECOME SO EMBEDDED IN THE PEOPLE STILL TO THIS DAY DESPITE THE OBVIOUS NEGATIVITIES, YET THE PEOPLE COULDN'T HOLD ON TO WHO THEY TRULY WERE?

Started by Ed Wasini in General

0 May 17, 2010

Banking reforms: aid growth or killed businesses?

Has the banking reforms resulted in death of businesses, unemployment and low capacity utilisation? Or has it induced growth of the economy?

Started by John Abayomi in General

0 May 17, 2010

OJUKWU'S ENDORSEMENT OF IBB

The ikemba nnewi has assured IBB of his support and that of the igbos everywhere. "He is my friend' he says! I would like to say that he is…

Started by wokocha onyemezie in General

20 May 17, 2010
Reply by wokocha onyemezie

COMMUNITY BUILDING

The community building is the immediate need of Niger Delta communities; the communities lag behind in physical revitalization, health…

Started by Ayodele Fashemi in General

0 May 16, 2010

LATEST REVELATIONS, EVIDENCE OF YAR'ADUA's CORRUPT ADMINISTRATION.

We have mourned President Umaru Yar'Adua's death. Those who wept, wept. And those who heaved sighs of relief also did so. Now that Yar'Adua…

Started by Tope Adeyinka in General

6 May 16, 2010
Reply by Pete Rock

RSS

© 2017   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service